• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Evos for Smugleaf and Wotter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunyka

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Also I might add that It is Ash, May, Jessie, James, and some unknown dood in that picture so it is surly from the anime storyboard if from anywhere.

No characters got replaced, it isn't from the game but it has important info for the game in it.

And again if you click the only link I posted in this thread that will lead you to the direct post on the other forum I go to were the image was posted.

The guy who posted it is known for keeping us well up to date about info about Black and White.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    K, that is definately not May even if it was real.

She wouldn't of grown that much hair in such short time.

here's what may looks like:
    Evos for Smugleaf and Wotter

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
    Now I could possibly believe it is real.At first i was skeptical because I said it was ash in the picture along with Jesse and James, and I thought this was for the game.Then as I scrolled down, I noticed that someone posted a translated blog entry that said it was for the anime.Now I have belief that it could possibly be for the anime, with the Sinnoh league being won by Ash, with the proof to back it up being that This week's/Last week's japanese episode revealed that Ash brought some of his old pokemon back to help him in the Sinnoh League.Sounds like a Hero's tale right?Bring all the forces together for one final onslaught?

And in almost every season after Master Quest, a new female Protagonist has joined with Ash on his journey, which make me believe that this girl will be apart of the anime.

The one thing i dont understand is the Jessie and James factor though.They only attack Pikachu, which we all know they shouldve given up on by now,though they probably have and moved on to Isshu,quitting TR or something...but we will find out...

Lunyka

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Well I know there was a ingame cannon girl with hair like that. Maybe a gym leader or something?

I thought it was the main 3rd gen girl mainly because I thought the main 3rd gen girl had hair like that but then again I never got around to playing 3rd gen so I remembered wrong.

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
    To be honest I really hope this isn't real. The only thing I like about this is Mijumaru's evolution. And I guess I kind of like Pikachu. But then again, not really.

Adley

Tidiliboo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    God I hope this is fake. Those evos are ugly as heck. The grass looks like a bird and the water doesnt look to much different

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Thank god! About time people started seing the truth.

As you can see, Umbreaon is way too tall and somehting seems fishy aobut Team Rocket.

This is by far fake.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    You just found this off the serebii fourms, serebii closed the thread because he didn't think it was real. He said we will find out if its true when the anime preview for BW comes out in the next episode.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    It's supposed to be the male character from the game, which it doesn't.

Plus, looks are not decieving when it comes to official artwork. even in prototypes, they try to keep the heights and weights accurate.

So not, not the case.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    since its an anime thing, it could just be that theres an abnormally large Umbreon running around. it is kinda plausible.

as for me, i would love to think this is real. its the anime, so i dont particularly care. i havent even finished the first arc of the anime, so that doesnt matter.

the point with me is, i think those possible starter evos look cool.its a natural progression up from the first form (not something random like remoraid to octillery). i like it~ and i hope the bat/bomb looking thing is like, an alternate evolution for Koffing.

but, its true that this could also be a fan's drawing of their own speculations or something like that. however, the drawing looks a lot like the anime characters, so theres some evidence that its not fake. and besides, just because its not from an official source doesnt mean its fake. it could be something that wasnt supposed to be released, but found its way to the internet. stuff happens, theres no reason to bash it just coz its not from an official source. and there wont be any reason to bash this post, since im just throwing me personal opinion in, as a person who can see both sides.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Wow, so what not, MistahDude?

This came from some guy on a Japanese forum. not even the offiial website.

So what now, huh?

WHAT NOW?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I hope this is real, and I kinda think it is. Also, there are two new Pokemon in it and one looks like a Bat-Winged Koffing. Awesome.

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years

So what now, huh?

WHAT NOW?

Uhh, I think you need to take a breather. You are getting way too worked up over a silly little topic in a forum that may or may not even matter. You seem to care way too much about your point and honestly, this could be real. It could be accidentally leaked information. But either way, it's no reason to be rude to other members.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years

So what now, huh?

WHAT NOW?

I never said it came from the official site. I just said thats its very plausible that it could be true. ITS ANIME related, so Ash would still be in there. I also gave info from a leaked blog of a pokemon writer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back