• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Evo's in Gen VI?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    so i noticed every other generation is along with totaly new pokemon, evolutions of past pokemon

Kanto - all new
    johto - new + new evo's such as steelix, kingdra etc
    hoenn - all new except azurill
    sinnoh - new + alot of new evo's like magmortar mamoswine togekiss etc
    unova- all new (even tho buffalon and mamebou look eerily like some past pokemon)

so in the next gen (thinking there will be one) what pokemon would you like to see get evolutions? they could be a third on a family of 2...or a 2nd on a family of 1...a branch evolution perhaps...or maybe a baby pre-evolution?

I'd say we would see evo's of these: Weezing, Sandslash, Jynx, Dewgong, Quagsire, Shuckle, Heracross, Magcargo, Corsola, Shroomish, Sabeleye, Mawile, Banette,

also 2 new eevee's: flying & steel perhaps
    and a couple babies: stantler, crimgan, relicanth, & tropius

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I'm speculating evolved forms of Luvdisc, Farfetch'd, Pachirisu, Emonga and Eevee (Dragon). I also want Pokemon like Tropius or Absol to get baby forms.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Hoenn had Wynutt as well, a pre evo from Wobbuffet. Other wise it was like Unova, a completely new start.

At the moment, all I would say is Afro Bull would get a pre evo. And Hopefully Miltank/Tauros too. And I hope Tabuune gets a pre and evolution, like Chansey did.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    If they actually do, do evolutions in 6th Gen then I would like to see Jynx and Pinsir since their counterparts both got evos. Maybe they will just focus on the previous Gen evos and set this apart from the rest.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Jynx needs an evo. It got bad treatment in gen IV when its counterparts got one, but not her. And heck, maybe even Mr. Mime. Let's give Eevee a rest, though. I used to be all in favor of a Dragon Eeveelution, but let's be honest here, a fox/wolf-based Pokemon evolving into a dragon? I don't know if Gamefreak could pull that off without looking like jackasses.

Oh and Smeargle must remain the same forever and always please okgobye. ^_^

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
    Jynx evo is needed. Magmar and Electabuzz got evos, why not?
    And maybe Luvdisc. Maybe. Although I still think Luvdisc should evolve into Mananbou :\

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
    Years
    A Smeargle evo would be instantly placed in the Uber tier for being broken. A Wobbuffet evo... let's not think about that.

Wurmple's evos should be retconned into being based on version (Wurmple would evolve into Cascoon in the first paired version, Silcoon in the second paired version, and the old method would be used in the third version) just to piss off people who actually use the thing.

DoctorFred

I am not amused. ಠ_ಠ
    Years
    Electrode should get an evolution... Magneton did. Mawile needs one.

Luvdisc, you need an evolution. Or at least connect it to Mamanbou. What were they thinking when they made mamanbou and did not connect it to Luvdisc? Maybe they forgot about Luvdisc because its so Horendously weak and useless. Yes, it does give you heart scales, i'll give it that. But heart scales are common in the first place, so why would you need to catch one? I doubt that's the only reason for its existence.

Jynx definitly does too. Electabuzz and Magmar got one.

Sableye, you also should have one. (Seriously, when Spiritomb came, it was stronger than sableye in every way. Now no one uses Sableye, only Spiritomb. I'm only asking for a slight increase in stats)

Uhh... Dunsparce, you should have one too.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I think it'd be interesting if Sandslash and Arbok got evolutions. :) Pinsir needs a evolution too. Scyther got one, so why not Pinsir? Despite the fact I can't stand the big-lipped, freaky monster, Jynx needs an evolution. Dunsparce could do with an evolution, but it's so popular for being pathetic and useless, so maybe it doesn't. :P Qwilfish could also do with a evolution. So could Corsola, and to a lesser extent, Skarmory. Banette needs an evolution. Seriously, Dusclops got one, and they are paired together imo (both being the Hoenn pure ghost pokemon and being found on the same/similar route/routes. Sableye and Relicanth evolutions sound nice. A Pachirisu evolution would be good as well.

Last edited:

DoctorFred

I am not amused. ಠ_ಠ
    Years

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    OMFG, that's amazing. Did you make that, or you just found it?

I randomly found it on DeviantArt :P
    ---------------

Does anyone else feel that Farfetch'd needs an evo?
    Preferably some sort of samurai duck?

Ayselipera

Jynx needs an evolution, but I'll be the first to say I'm scared to see it. I really like Jynx and I would just hate to see a terrible looking new evolution destroy it, but that's the chance you're always taking when wishing for new evolutions. I will say for my in game playing Jynx does just fine. :D

I agree with Mawile also. I for one love Mawile, but its stats and move-pool aren't so great. I just really hope that if a new evolution ever comes along it will remain a pure steel type.

Also, even though I'm pretty sure it will never happen I would love to see Chatot get an evolution. I didn't care for any of the IV generation's birds besides Chatot, but sadly Chatot didn't turn out to be anything special. I should also mention Farfetch'd, but it's been so long now I can't imagine it having an evolution.

Back