• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EVs and Move sets raising thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lahar

Dragon of Chaos
    Years
    quick question...uhh, do we have to check-in when you're done with the pokemanz?? JW =P

No ill pm you as soon as im finished with your pokemon but ill update the first pos ever so often so if by any chance i cant pm you for any reason there it will say what is finished and what is in progress

i have a question where is says what pokemon you are ev training why is dookies name before me when i posted a page and a half before him, is that the order you are training them in couse it dosn't seem fair that im going to be waiting even longer for my pokemon when he is asking for the same one and i am offering two shinys for it where as you are giving it to him for a normal registeel

this the heracross one isnt it dont worry that is not the oreder im doing it is just the order I listed it dont worry you will recibe your pokemon first since you asked for it first

As for the offers I have to remake that part in order to make it more even so everyones offers are around the same is they asked for the same pokemon

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
    Pokemon: Umbreon L:54
    Nature: Careful
    Movepool currently:
    Toxic
    Subsitute
    Faint attack
    Confuse ray
    (Please delete Faint Attack for Moonlight at around L:70)
    EV's: 252 Sp.Def 252 Def 4 HP
    Offer: Shiny Tentacool and Birth Island Deoxys

Lahar

Dragon of Chaos
    Years
    Pokemon: Umbreon L:54
    Nature: Careful
    Movepool currently:
    Toxic
    Subsitute
    Faint attack
    Confuse ray
    (Please delete Faint Attack for Moonlight at around L:70)
    EV's: 252 Sp.Def 252 Def 4 HP
    Offer: Shiny Tentacool and Birth Island Deoxys

so you are giving me the pokemon for training or you want me to train you one from scratch either way wat would be the final level you want it to be

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2007
    i no longer have my shiny duskull,(sorry i forgot i promised it here) so i can offer a phione(ut) or you can cancel. SORRY!

Lahar

Dragon of Chaos
    Years
    No, sorry.....sorry for filler

A pity but either way ill do this ill leave your request as pending and if you happen to find a pokemon you are willing to trade or you happen to have something fron the wish list ill put up latter on (check first post for a comparative table and for updates on the wish list when i finish it)

just let me know and ill train your pokemon

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2007
    Gyara
    Jolly 200 speed, 252 attack, 58 def
    Taunt
    D Dance
    Waterfall
    EQ/Ice Fang

adamant donphan
    ra[id spin stealh rock ice shard eq

what events are you looking for,
    I want these
    adamant donphan

modest slowking own tempo
    calm mind surf ice beam slack off

ok, i want the gyarados, i just need them to be close to the stats, doesn't have to be exactly the same stats but i want the exact same moves and natures. and at lvl 100 if you can is that ok???

Lahar

Dragon of Chaos
    Years
    Gyara
    Jolly 200 speed, 252 attack, 58 def
    Taunt
    D Dance
    Waterfall
    EQ/Ice Fang

adamant donphan

what events are you looking for,
    I want these
    adamant donphan

modest slowking own tempo
    calm mind surf ice beam slack off

ok, i want the gyarados, i just need them to be close to the stats, doesn't have to be exactly the same stats but i want the exact same moves and natures. and at lvl 100 if you can is that ok???

I can try but i dont know how close the stats will get also if im correct the donphan would be EV trained on Atk and Def and the slowking in Hp and Sp.Atk

ok also what is your offer take a look at the first post for reference on the training also it would take around 3 days from the point when i get to them to have them ready

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2007
    if you get them within 1 day, i will give you 4 Spain Events, UT, the events are rare, so i think it's a fair trade

Lahar

Dragon of Chaos
    Years
    if you get them within 1 day, i will give you 4 Spain Events, UT, the events are rare, so i think it's a fair trade

i can get them EV trained and up to around LV 75-80 in one day bit the other 20 LVs are the realy slow part of the training

also i have other orders to fullfill before yours but 2 days is the minimum ill need to finish your pokemon when i get to them

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back