• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Ew, what a waste of my precious time."

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    D. Gray-Man and K-On.. OH AND BLEACH.

I just can't get into D. Gray-Man... It's just not interesting to me.

K-On... I don't know what the hell is going on with those panels, but I swear they change their order by the chapter.

Bleach... I made it to chapter 421... In a day and a few extra hours. It just needs to end with Ichigo dying. That'd be the perfect end.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    I dropped "Koko ni iru yo!" because after LOADS of chapters, nothing really happened. It was like, I like him and I like him and that type of crap. >.<
    I've also dropped Bleach due to the lack of the development around chapter 420 >.>

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    The Hachune Miku manga. The beginning was so-so, but it was getting pretty boring as I read on, and generally the art style was so... ugh.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    the only one i have stopped atm is captive hearts. the story line is really slow moving, i am going to try reading it again but i dont know if i will ever complete the series

Joe Chan

Chef
    Years
    Bleach, Gantz, HSD Kenichi, (Tries to remember more but fails)

Bleach - Should've ended when they defeated Aizen and Ichigo lossing his powers.

Gantz - lost all interest around chapters 250-270. Continue reading until 320s.

HSD Kenichi - most recent in giving up. I just lost all interest in it.

Back