• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ewan

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Banner/Avatar/Both: Both
    Image:Its All Over...
    Text: Broken...
    Size: Same as current
    Extras: Use only The girl, make the entire backround black. But the text on the other side, preferably near the bottom. And lastly, make a some cracks, like glass cracking. Make it orifinate from the eye of the girl, and then in all directions
    Who will make it: Reminiscing

Take your time, ask if you need help...

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Any idea, Autumn Star, about when my request will get done? :)
    Sorry for sounding impatient but it's almost a week now.
    Don't pester people asking when your request will get done. I've been waiting for eight days, and you don't see me complaining. >>

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Any idea, Autumn Star, about when my request will get done? :)
    Sorry for sounding impatient but it's almost a week now.
    well sorry if it took so long I have other important things to do at my life and examination is coming here :O:| I'm not really good at pokemon imgs but that's it. And stop calling me Autumn Star btw, you know I've change me name to Reminiscing. Btw, I didn't save the psd file...so I hope you don't want to change something on it or else I'll restart again your request >.>
    Ewan

Ewan

I'm finishing Naoi's request.

Circuit

Years
    Just to check, has mine been accepted, or should I choose a new render. I have one in mind, if it still exists, so I don't mind choosing a new one.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Since your artwork is so brilliant, I want another from you, if that's okay with you.

Banner/Avatar: Both, please.
    Image: Here
    Text: Deidara-san
    Size: 400 x 300
    Extras: Can you make the person really stand out?, And also, in smaller writing, could you please write "Akatsuki" (no quotes) under the main writing?

Also, because you made my other signature, do you want me to change it from Autumn Star to your current name?

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Just to check, has mine been accepted, or should I choose a new render. I have one in mind, if it still exists, so I don't mind choosing a new one.
    I don't think I can't do it ...again :D sorry...again.

Same as Flash! did you accept my request. If you can't do it, I'm coolio with that. xD
    Same as above. :(
    Since your artwork is so brilliant, I want another from you, if that's okay with you.

Extras: Can you make the person really stand out?, And also, in smaller writing, could you please write "Akatsuki" (no quotes) under the main writing?

Also, because you made my other signature, do you want me to change it from Autumn Star to your current name?
    okay then I'll do this one.
    Ewan

Ewan

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years
    Ewan

MINE! I so totally want to use this without credit with credit. :3 Please?

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016

Ewan

Ewan

Ewan

Circuit

Years
    Ok. If the first doesn't work for you maybe try the second one. Please do the first one though if possible.

Banner/Avatar/Both: Both Please
    Image: I have two that maybe you could use,
    https://darkfeather.deviantart.com/art/Lord-of-Thunder-Raikou-16291448
    Text: (Top Left): Flash! (Bottom Right):Gone in a Second
    Size: 400x200
    Extras: Just Raikou in some yellowy-thundery backround please. No extras needed. But maybe just the ledge and Raikou.
    Who will make it: Reminiscing please.

Here's the second one:

Banner/Avatar/Both: Both Please
    Image: I have two that maybe you could use,
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/images/templates/pichusquared/banner.jpg
    Text: (Top Left): Flash! (Bottom Right):Gone in a Second
    Size: 400x200
    Extras:None please. Keep the Pokecommunity text though. I want that in it please.
    Who will make it: Reminiscing please.

Hopefully those will work. Thanks for all your trouble Reminiscing!

Back