• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EWW:Breakdown (me backyardwrestling)

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
  • www.e-w-w.com/EWWBreakDown.wmv
    Right click - save target as

Wrestling is my biggest hobbie and passion.
    I decided to post a music vid of me backyard wrestling.

Ok i wrestle under to gimmicks in backyard wrestling- the first is - ofcourse- Neo-Dragon (thats me in the mask in the second match)
    ok so this wasn't my best match but........... ah well.

I also wrestle as S.M.V (i'm the skinny one in "the assiocates" - who are in a tag match in the main event- i'm wearing a blue/white top- and i have a headband on- oh and i'm in navey shorts)

download and tell me what you think!

BTW mods. if this is in the wrong forum- please move- and if i'm breaking rules- delete this- and i'm sorry!

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Wow, you guys are awsome. I thought I was crazy, but you guys..thats incredible. The most I've done is a swanton off a shed. I have to admit you guys allmost look like the real thing, bravo job!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I've seen these on SPPf... and they're very realistic. I'm not sure where the best place would be for this, since there isn't a Multimedia thingy here. But... still - very interesting videos. Well done ^_^

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • thanks, i'm glad you both liked it!
    It feels cool when someone enjoys wtaching us.
    keep this feedback coming!

again- GLAD YOU LIKED IT!

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Question.. Where and how did you learn all those moves?

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Scyther5 said:
    Question.. Where and how did you learn all those moves?
    All the flips and stuff are self taught.
    And me and my firend Mark (who wrestled as Insano in the first match) done some training with NWA-Ireland (NWA as in like NWA TNA- except its the irish branch), and we showed what we learned to the other guys.

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    How old actualy are you? (jw) You guys really have alot of what it takes to become pro as far as Im conserned.

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Wow, thats awsome. Good luck with that!

Scyther5

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Good Luck! I'll be happy to support you when you go big.

Teddiursa

Cruiserweight Champion
    Years
  • Okay, I have just watched your little film clip and I must say, I wasn't very impressed, no intention to offend. I'm just saying that, yes there were some good moves performed, but honestly, a broken matress?...great way to break someones neck, there is no way that could have been stable enough to preform the moves safely.

Its good that you are you are getting out there and are training, doing the right thing in the correct enviroment, much better then backyard wrestling.
    I may just point out that I am not a fan or belive that backyard wrestling is entertaining or safe in anyway.
    I hope that you do know waht you are doing when wrestling because some of the moves you were pulling off could of easily gone wrong.

Also to the kid who did a SSP off a roof, that is one of the most dangerous ariel moves, for both the victem and the performer in professional wrestling, you are a complete and utter idiot.
    What the **** where you thinking....that is the most stupid thing you could do, why wouldn't you just shoot yourself in the foot? I mean that would be safer, at least you would know what your doing. I'm glad you broke your leg, you may think before you do something as stupid as that next time.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • trust me, we know what we are doing, i've been backyarding since 1998.

oh and yeah- i burst out laughing at that guy who done the SSP.

BTW- i know SSPs are pretty easy to do and all, but you did it off your house- what kinda idiot are you. Unless you practise them all the time.................

Back