• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eww Getitawaygetitawaygetitawwaaaaayyy!

fy@x5

~
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Are there gross things you don't like to do but have to do anyway? Like what?

For me, it's taking out the garbage, and if you can consider homework gross...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Clean up after my roommates. <_<; I spend all my time in a friend's dorm room, pretty much, because I hate the state that my dorm suite is in. Yet I'm the only one who cleans at all for inspections. It's rather disgusting. ><;

Otherwise, that's it, I guess. o_O

Years
  • Taking the hair out of the plug hole after a shower makes my stomach turn. It's not the hair - its the gray slimy stuff through it that looks like sick. *shudders*

EDIT: Agreements on use of public toilets. I'll use them if there's no other choice... but I do not make any physical contact whatsoever with the seat.

Last edited:

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • Using Public toilets, I can't stand them. Some of them are just so disgusting, we all have to go to the toilet at some time in the day, I just hope it's not when I need to go to public toilets.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • ^ I never use Public toilets either. They are always horrible. I don't use the ones at my school or anywhere. I only ever go at my own house.

I hate bees. I have seen people be stung by them and it just swells up and looks horrible.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Ugh. Well, I myself dont like public toilets myself either. *shudders* If it's clean I dont mind but if its messy and nasty in there I dont like going unless I absolutely have to.

I'm also not a big fan of spiders. xP They're interesting to watch when they're in a jar but when they're loose they bug me. D:

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I don't have a shower in my house, which is actually pretty gross, because I'm not really washing the grime away as much as I am swimming in it.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I'm not really fond of taking out garbage; but it has to be done, neh? DX I always try to used the tips of my fingers for that sort of thing. Oh, and I hate cleaning stuff that smells terrible. >.<

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    The only thing in the whole world that grosses me out is when someone leaves a "floater" in a public bathroom toillet. o_o

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    At my work, I have to clean the public bathrooms. And the customers don't know to flush there. And it's all just really nasty and gross and I'll shut up before I or someone else gets sick. ><

Also at work, I have to crawl around in garbage to clean out the giant compactor for trash. I get to sit in rotten produce and meat products. D: Then there's the bottle recycling center, with alcohol-coated broken glass and sticky plastic soda bottles.

Yeah, it's a mess where I work.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Besides spiders and insects, I think public bathrooms and outhouses are gross... and dirty tissues. Like my brother leaves his used tissues on the table and it makes me gag. x.x

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Public toilets are gross. I try to avoid them as much as I can. I mean, really, I hold it in.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • I just dislike doing anyone else's things. Clean up after them, clean the toilet right after they were just done in there, etc. And that also revolves around public toilets since that is other peoples', well, stuff. (yeah, I'm talking about you.)

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Public bathrooms. Need I say more?

The farthest I'll go is pee, if I have to do other stuff, then I'll just hold it. XD

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Public bathrooms. Need I say more?

The farthest I'll go is pee, if I have to do other stuff, then I'll just hold it. XD
    What? "The farthest I'll go", I noticed that there are only two options. Number 1 and 2, I'm not gonna name them, though, or am I missing a 3rd or 4th option? :o

Back