• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ewwww. You stink. Go shower now, dude!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    lol so how often do you shower? Do you like to shower everyday, or only when needed? When exactly do you like to shower? Do you ever even shower at all or let people smell your stank?

I just shower when needed. I don't feel the need to have to shower everyday. I used to when I had school, and I would always take a shower that night. Now, as I said... I shower when I know I need to. I stay cooped up in the house a lot more, so it's not like I'm going out anywhere. *shrug*

What about you guys? :O

Speaking of which, imma go take my shower now... since it inspired this thread. :x

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    I shower in the mornings, especially on a day where I have some sort of obligation early. otherwise I'm groggy as hell. I shower every day partially because it helps me wake up and partially because I start to feel greasy after awhile if I don't.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I shower every day. Twice if I need to, I come from a neat family. Depending on the weather I'd shower more than that. xD Because I absolutely hate it when sweat sticks on me.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I usually shower everyday in the morning. Some Saturdays I don't go out or anything though, so if I shower, it's to just stand under the water and feel the warmth lol.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I shower every morning. I don't like to feel dirty, and showering is a good way not to.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I shower every day, since I work with food and people all day. I like feeling clean, and I'll shower even when I'm not going anywhere, although it takes me a while to crawl out of bed. It helps me wake up in the morning, and considering I'm death when I first wake up, I need all the help I can get, haha.

Years
    It's not uncommon for me to skip days when it comes to showering, although I can't do more than a day or two without because then I just feel super gross. And that's also only if I haven't been doing much to warrant needing one. If I'm going out somewhere that day then I'll definitely shower, because there's no way I'm leaving the apartment without being clean. If I'm sick or I've been sweating a lot, then I might actually take extra showers.

I prefer to shower earlier in the day, although that's a wide range of time for me. Could be anywhere from early morning to early afternoon. Although there are times when I'll take a 2 AM shower just because...

(usually only when I'm feeling bad, though.)

And yes, I did shower today.

pkmin3033

I only shower in the summer. I take a bath, as soaking in a hot bath is infinitely more relaxing than a shower, which I find more refreshing than relaxing. I typically bathe or shower every day, after dinner...it's a good way to unwind, regardless of what the weather is doing.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Envy everyone in this thread.

Used to shower everyday, but now I only do it when needed. Now showering is a mental battle for me because a condition I have got really severe which makes showering feel particularly awful. Went from loving showering to detesting it. Tried baths but they're even worse. :v

Sirfetch’d

I shower 1-2 times a day haha. Sometimes more! The shower is very relaxing and one of the few places I can have peace and quiet time to myself to sing and think about life things. I also have a huge phobia about being dirty so I always make sure I am clean lol.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I shower once every day in the evening. I also want to converse water, so I try to finish showering as fast as possible.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    There's been times where I haven't showered, but that's more on the weekends when I don't have to do anything or go anywhere and nobody but me is home. And usually I shower anyways just because my hair gets all messed up through the night and it also gets really greasy. I normally take at least one shower every morning, but depending on how long I stay up or what I do throughout the day I may need another one come 8 or 9 pm. And I don't have to worry about conserving water, so I usually like to relax in the shower. But I hardly ever take baths, I just haven't ever liked it.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I shower every day in the morning. I used to have a shower at night but my bed hair has become increasingly more frightening ...plus my hair gets really oily after sleeping or a solid day or two so showering for me is a must. If there's one thing I cannot stand, it's having oily, greasy hair.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    i shower every evening without fail. i used to prefer baths, but showers are quicker to take and that's more convenient for me since my evenings tend to be busy. baths are reserved for when i'm feeling particularly stressed and for pamper evenings.

Years
    There is occasionally the odd day where I don't shower, but generally speaking I shower once a day. Apart from the benefit of being clean, I find the hot water falling over me to be incredibly relaxing and it is a great way to clear my head when my sinuses are playing up. I can't stand baths though. Apart from the fact that I'm too tall to fit in a bath, I fail to see how swimming around in your own filth makes you any cleaner.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    I shower twice on a daily basis. Once in the morning to get the icky feeling from sleeping off my body, and once before going to bed. Sometimes I shower in the afternoon, whenever I have to go out, because I dislike the feeling of 'outside' on my body once I'm inside.

Years
    I shower 2 times a day. I must mask the smell of my stink. (but, seriously, I'm not that stinky.)

Back