• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ex Crystal Guardians

zapdos123

Psy Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2007
    PokeBeach.com says that there will be a new expansion called ex Crystal Guardians whose shiny cards are the three johto starters.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Well, that just shouts Regice, Regirock, & Registeel. After all the hard work I put into getting them as EXs, they're coming probably as normal holos now...

Tormentedsoul14

lafonte FTW!
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2007
    crystal guardians is just the miracle crystal set in japan exs are as follows
    delcatty
    exploud
    sceptile delta
    swampert
    blaziken
    shiftry
    jirachi
    aggron

For stars they are
    celebi
    alakazam

Typhlosion ex fans

Member pro
    Years
    Well, seems that you all guys have saw the EX Crystal Guardian card spoiler in pokebeach, me too. I think that Crystal Guardian is better than Holon Phantom as it has strong ex like Delcatty ex and Groydon ex.

Tormentedsoul14, you forgot to list 2 more ex: Groudon ex and Kyogre ex

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2006
    Yeah looks real cool for a total n00b. I could eat you alive with my Blue Eyes White Dragon.

Boarderla123

Preston
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2006
    crystal guardian is supposed to have two decks one with groundon ex and the other with kyogre ex the groundon deck has bulbasaur ivysaur mudkip marshtomp swampert charmander charmeleon and holo groundon ex. the kyogre deck has torchic combusken squirtle wortertle blastoise treecko grovyle and kyogre ex.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    In Japan, yes, they are based on Kyogre ex and Groudon ex.

The English sets, Storm Surge and Green Cyclone, are based on Blastoise and Venusaur respectively.

EDIT: And Earth Shower, which is WalMart-exclusive, and sounds like a 60-card combination of the two regular decks.

Back