• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EX: Hidden Legends

Jess

Banned
Years
  • The Newest TCG Series. Click here for the official site.
    Here is some info:

Contains all the Regis and all of the Castform forms.
    Contains other Rare Pokemon..
    Released: June 14,2004

Last edited:

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • You also can get Milotic, Tropius, Metagross, Dark celebi and another type of Jirachi, I think, lemme try the site, thanks Jess.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    If you You don`t know how to get it

Toysrus -

5/19/04 June 19
    9:30 AM - 11:30

6/24/04 July 24
    Same time..

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2004
    Just figured I'd ask if anyone knows if these cards can be used in tournaments?

Tweak

i'm going to toys r us on june 19th. :P i'm really bad at the tcg though...collecting cards is fun. those cards look cool!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    As of today, they are allowed in any Modified or Unlimited tournament sanctioned by POP.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Don't randomly advertise, that's what your signature is for mmkay?

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Well, I think this set is one of the better ones, since it has legendary Pok?mon like Celebi and Jirachi. I'm getting a pack today, and I hope that I get some good cards. I seem to have terrible luck at getting ex cards. I had great luck with ex:r&s, where I got two ex cards in three packs, but after that, I only got one more ex card in almost ten packs of cards. I'll post what cards I got later today, if they are at Target yet. Skyridge didn't show up for a month or two after its release, when ex:Sandstorm showed up on the same day as its release. I just hope that Hidden Legends is in stores here...

Back