• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EX Holon Champions

Years
    EX Holon Champions
    Well. I told KougaWolf that If I didn't post a revamp by the end of February, I'll fake again. Well I didn't post a new revamp in February and by that I knew I was going to get into Faking again.

So here it is. My First Delta Species Set. Enjoy.
    EX Holon Champions

28/128 Crawdaunt
    34/128 Magneton
    39/128 Sandslash
    40/128 Scyther
    43/128 Ditto
    91/128 Sandshrew
    92/128 Shellder
    93/128 Spearow
    123/128 Leafeon*

========
    CREDITS
    ========​
    - Thanks to WarBandit, Nintendo. Jr, ShadowShocker, AdamCharlie/Ethan621 and Plateface for the art
    - Thanks to Pochama, Ethan621, Cursed, Cipher and KougaWolf for wording help.

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Awesome Scyther! I hope to see more from this set... and maybe do some art when I have the time. There should definately be a Mew in the set XD.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    I'll comment! The illustration looks cool!
    I don't know if I would have thought of a water-type Ditto, unless it was shiny.
    It's strength is like an average Ditto, good job!

It does seem to have abilities that a real card would...
    So as far as that goes, the card gets a 10 (from me)!

Years
    It's been awhile since a posted a card, but Magneton has a pain with the attacks. I'm happy with that attacks that I've posted on this card and much thanks to Nintendo Jr for the Magneton.
    EX Holon Champions

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    I dunno if that's a great attack... It may had been better if you had to get rid of 2 energies, but I guess the way you have it works. I'm no TCG expert...

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    That second attack is totally broken. It's a one-hit KO every turn. Make it "equal to half the Defending Pokémon's remaining HP" or change it to "half the Defending Pokémon's maximum HP" and discard two energies.

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    Magneton's Gyro Ball should say something like half the total of the defending pokemon's max HP, that way it isn't always some 0mg ub3r ultr4 m3g4 h1t attack.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Uh, your Crawdaunt evolves from "Crophish". D:

Sandshrew's attacks are identical except in name, and I think that's a little pointless. Perhaps Scratch could be [C] instead?

With Spearow, does a 3-flip attack really only require one energy? I think 2 flips would be more realistic.

I'll also agree that Magneton's Gyro Ball is overpowered.

Apart from that, it's quite nice. :)

Back