• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EX Midnight Creek

Years
    This is my newest fake set Pok?mon EX- Midnight Creek, the name was made up when i was thinking for a name for my new set and i was thinking in my head "a creek at mignight" then thats how i got the name. This set will feature Pok?mon that correspond with water, land, mud and insects/flying and these are some of the cards that i've currently made

1/82 Altaria
    2/82 Ampharos
    3/82 Arbok
    4/82 Crobat
    5/82 Entei
    6/82 Exeggutor
    7/82 Fearow
    8/82 Houndoom
    9/82 Magneton
    10/82 Meganium

Next card coming up is: Persian

hopefully u will enjoy these cards, and constructive criticism is accpted ;)
    (this will be updated regulary as i produce new cards!)

Last edited:

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    I love that Poison/Flying balnk of yours, is really great, and reforces the card itself!

I can't seen to open the Altaria, maybe try to upload it again, or maybe it's my problem!

Very cool cards I must say!

PS: If you are using a dual blanks for Crobat, why not using one for Exeggutor?

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    Vicious Temperament wording (Persian) is a bit... meh... not well written!

In Raikou, why are the prenteses and content bold, and why is there a line with a space gap a bit to big? Watch out for those minor problems!

Scizor is great, althrough the bold is still present... Great use of the blank!

Suicune is also very, very good!

Togetic, why Light? Why not Normal Flying?? Very good, any way!

Typhlosion, cool, but a bit empty... Very good!

9/10 for the whole new cards...

Back