• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EX: Oni - My Ultimate Set

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    EX: Oni - My Ultimate Set

Refer to Zeo forums for whole thread.
    And I only did once card.
    And my first card is overall my best and favourite. XD

Years
    I like this card! Why did you choose Gastly to evolve into Mewthree? A Ghost Pokemon evolves into a Psychic/Dark Pokemon... Anyway the only problem I noticed is the Resistance of Psychic. It must be more left and up

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    Well it can almost do 140 because its more complex than some normal evolution, and plus, its Mewthree XD
    Oh and miststone is going to be random somewhere after I do all my Pokemon.
    And since there is no specific image of it, well i can either draw one.. (i got a new multifunctional printer! HP 2710, print/scan/etc) or just find a random image on the net. Either way, Im not doing it now..

And it evolves from Gastly because.. well.. read the fake code that lets you get miststone etc.

Oh and thanks for the comments..

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Nice card but I'm confused on why did it had to elove from gastly.Still good card.

Harley

I am A.J
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 6, 2005
    Thats cool as, I don't see why people are question it, You got a point there with the evocon. By the way how many card have you done it total??? Maybe I could try for the Evocon if you'd like

PD Wooper

.: υвεʀ ωοορεʀ :.
    Years
    As for the evocon an official picture of Mewtwo shouldn't be too hard to find, shrink it down to size..

Harley

I am A.J
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 6, 2005
    But on the other hand I have all of them from Kanto to Hoenn, so If ya need one just gimme a yell ;).

Back