• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Excadrill vs Krookodile

Excadrill or Krookodile: Who do you like better?

• Excadrill

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Krookodile

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
  • I like Excadrill. A lot. Cool design, good moves (though not a lot), Salamence-level Attack. I didn't use it in my current Black playthrough because of Drilbur's rarity and had to settle on Sandile/Krokorok.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I prefer Krookodile, good horrible stats, awesome design-wise and its Moxie ability is great. Though, Excadrill's got an awesome Attack stat, the only thing that out beats Krookodile in my opinion.

The_Noob

Banned
    Years
  • Krookodile, the only Pokemon that can boast: 'My nose is a penis', and still destroy.

Oh, and it's not extremely rare, like Mr. Excadrill and Drillbur. Seriously, Cryogonal and Deino are easier to find!

Noob out.

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    I just synchronized myself a Jolly ol' Drilbur and now it's a powerhouse Excadrill. It's way overpowered but I love it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    i prefer krookodile cooler looking and it can help you against electric gym and its less rare and you get earlier

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
  • Both are awesome IMO. Though I always loved crocs since I was a little kid. So I have to say Krookodile. Really its no contest though I still do like Excadrill.

The Nightmare

"I fight for what I belive in"
    Years
  • I think Krookodile because It can smash Excadrill in one hit with earthquake and excadrill is a steel type is well and it has no effect on a dark type like krookodile (I also have a krookodile Lv80) and with excadrill it can learn a ko move that can instanly faint a pokemon but can also miss alot.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Kind of a coincedence that I have both Pokemon, albeit in different versions (Krookodile in JP White and Excadrill in US White).

Excadrill > Krookodile because drills > shades in my opinion. CB Excadrill has a cool moveset and attack stat to match.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I would've moved this to Pokemon General due to the fact that vs threads belong there, but it seems there's already an active vs thread covering Excadrill (which is a much closer comparison than yours). If you want, you can ask the Pokemon General moderator, Miss Doronjo if you can make another thread which draws a comparison for Excadrill. If not and you'd like general advice for which Pokemon is better to use in your team at a certain point, you can ask in quick questions. And if you're wondering about whether they are people's favourites or not you can check the likes/dislikes thread.

24mrgva.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back