• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EXCITING NEW NEWS "Cascade's plans for 2006 with faking"

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
    FUTURISTIC and CLASSICAL FUSION coming in 2006

"The Crusaders Forgotten Legacy -----".

"Long ago, in the land of Pok?mon, A Pok?mon trainer was destined to collect all the rare, legendary and mysterious Pok?mon she ever encountered. After collecting such Pok?mon, she suffered a bad accident that erased her recollection of ever possessing such Pok?mon. However, before her memory loss, She had planned to give these Pok?mon to her daughter as a 21st birthday gift...

5 generations later, a young girl (16 years old) by the name of Celesta, found out about this 'myth'~ and set out to recover proof and evidence of this actual event in history.

After years of trying to recover every piece of evidence she could possibly recover, she discovered she was the heir to these Pok?mon.

Now at the age of 21, Celesta has turned to the dark side and with her, her Pok?mon. Celesta is the owner of the most destructive set of Legendary Pok?mon and is out to take over the world..."

Sounds fun doesn't it. This set will introduce new "typed ANCIENT Pok?mon" in the coolest card style ever (The Oddessy Blank), and will also release the new "vs-style" Trainer cards to the English Community for the first time. This set is also set to have "Cascade's" and possible (if he says so), Blennix's" Pok?mon.

Production will begin IMMEDIATELY- to get the most of the year!

The set "Sanctuary ~ The land of nod" will cease to exist from now, as in, Production will be stopped due to lack of inspiration.

I have discovered a new method of Creating sets. Don't have a set number of cards coz it begins to be daunting when you have no inspiration left, but making random cards can be lot's of fun as you make each card purely on the use of Inspiration and Imagination.

Thank you very much for your time, and i hope you enjoy my website and Set.

Yours sincerely ~ Cascade

PREVIEW TIME:

i don't want hacking onto my site :P that'll make me cry...

if you want to use these blanks, ASK? it doesn't hurt

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    Those are the Ancient Pok?mon blanks, right?

The look very cool! Very stylish! I like especially the light looks, and stuff, and the gothic mark on the corner! Looks like I'm playing AoM (at least it reminds me of TT)!

~\"Metal Sonic"/~

Pure Evil
    Years
    Hmmmm.... looks good! I love it!

Maybe for the most powerful card in the set, you should make an "Ancient ____ EX" (Where the _____ is symbolizes an uber fake pokemon. )

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
    im currently working on 3 of them, but i can't tell you what they are, you'll just have to wait and see.. :), and sure, those 2 blanks are available for use

Back