• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ExDeeThreeSevenFive

XD375

Shane
    Years
    Hello, I registered about a year ago but only made a few posts from time to time, but I wanna hang out here more from often from now on...

I've been lurking PokéCommunity roughly since it became popular way back when, for the ROM hacks and the tools...I finally registered last year as I said, mostly because the forum was inaccessible to guests...anyway, my real name is Shane and I prefer that over XD375.

XD375 is a Shadow Pikachu from an old story I made up but never really posted...

XD375

Shane
    Years
    I will! ^_^ I do at every forum I go to! I already have enough lurking memories here so gaining some memories as an actual poster will be fun!

Back