• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Exp. Share overpowered?

FairyFoxx

Poke' Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    Yeah, I hate it. I was using it for a bit while I was training up weaker members of my party, but it ruins the game by quickly over leveling your other Pokemon.

I completely agree it quickly overleveled my main party taking the fun out of all the battles and allowing me to easily beat the gym leaders. I've since build up a secondary party used it to get them to a proper level and am now training them the proper way to take on the game until i get to a place where my main party is no longer at such a higher level then the npcs.

I wouldn't mind if it have a whole party or a single pokemon function.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I havent used it . I didnt like the idea, i didnt like it in r/b either (although back then it took ages at a battles end )

Back