• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Exp. Share

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2019
    Exp. Share is useful, but it spreads the exp a little too thin sometimes. It's a big improvement over Exp.all, though. Using it in combination with the old Pokemon switch trick yields good results for me.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Umm... it's good to use?

EXP.Share is a handy little item in the game. It definitely helps with training Pokemon up to certain levels. It's also nice to go along with EV training too... since all EXP gained gives EVs.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Lol I've gotten 5 from the lottery.It's a good item, although it's pretty useless having more than one though.

Years
    I like using exp share, mainly as a way to train up weaker Pokemon. I use it in all the Pokemon games, not just the GBA games

Rochard E.

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 12, 2008
    It's a very useful item. I have 2. One from my previous game and one from my current game. I use it to train pokemon upto a certian level or help them get trained to Lv. 100. example: my Raikou. I used Exp.share for him and it worked. He was getting almost 5000xp per battle.

GOPgabe

Mr. 5-Star Trainer Card
    Years
    Honestly, I hate it. It's only useful when you don't trade in for local pokemon, for example trading in your rattata for a Mankey or something, due to that honestly retarded belief that you care for your pokemon, it is however useful when EV training, nothing more.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    I prefer having pokemon fight to get their levels, cept for 100, way too painful for 100.

Some people use Exp.Share to get their magikarps to 19 and Abra's to 15, I like using the breeding centres to do that.

Years
    I use it mainly for leveling up Pokemon that are weak in either stats, movepool, or both. I never use it for EV training. Macho Brace gets the job done better.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
    I use it to train lower level Pokemon up to where I can use them without being annoyed. I can't be the only one.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    It's useful enough, particularly when I'm trying to evolve a Pokemon that I only intend on getting to evolve to fill up my Pokedex or for Pokemon that I want to evolve but really can't battle if I tried to get them to (like Metapod).

Back