• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Expecting this topic to die (DM)!

Mullet

Banned
Years
  • This is three color control deck I just threw together last night, so far I'm getting good feedback on other forums. Duel Masters had died on PC, but oh well I'll post it anyway.

Blue Creatures:
    Corilex4
    Aqua Hulcusx4
    Madrillion Fishx3
    Thrash Crawlerx3

Blue Spells:
    Energy Streamx2

Black Creatures:
    Locomotiverx4
    Bloody Squitox4

Dark Spells:
    Terror Pitx4
    Cranium Clapx4

Red Creatures:
    Pyrofighter Magnusx4
    Twin-Cannon Skyterrorx2
    Rikabu Screwdriverx4

Red Spells:
    Volcano Charger/Phantom Dragons Flamex4
    Apocolypse Visex2

So rate and fix.
    :D

Mullet

Banned
    Years
  • Agent9 said:
    Yeah Duelmasters have died on PC

I'd go with the Human + Valdios instead of the other fire monster you have

No that's bad Humans, and Voldios only belong in a Fire Rush deck, not in a control deck.

Pyrofighter is immune to kill spells that your opponet activate durning his/her turn. Screwdriver gives me much needed blocker descrution. Twin-Cannon is a big game-breaking Speed Attacker that double breaks and takes out Mid to late game creautes, such as Cryptic Totem which is a deadly card.
    :\

Mullet

Banned
    Years
  • Star Crossed Dreamer said:
    Apocolypse Visex is one of them. I may have heard of Energy Stream before, but I forget.

You spelled vice wrong.

Apocolypse Vice
    Cost:7
    Color:Red
    Mana number:1
    Choose any number of creautes on your oponets side of the field, if their power adds up to 8000 or less destry those creautres.

Energy Stream does the same thing as Brain Serum except it only costs three, and it's not a Sheild Trigger.
    :D

Back