• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EXPIRED - RpgMaker VX ACE $1-XP $6

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    I meant to do this yesterday but it slipped my mind. I figure I should mention that both rpg makers are up for sale on the humble bundle as of right now. There's only one day left for the sale and I really think it's a steal. You can buy them on steam or through the Dev site for $20-$30 or google (since I cannot post links due to post limit) Humble Bundle weekly to get them for $1-$6.

If this gets enough attention I will do a raffle for some first tier objects.

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
    Years
    Here is the link for the deal: https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

It is really worth for those that haven't decided if it would be wise to buy RPG Maker XP to have a go at making your own game before, also, RMVX Ace for 1$ is amazing (got that one, didn't have it before).

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    I have one gift URL for the first tier available! Any takers?

Back