• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Explain To My Friend: Training o.o'

xMizuOokami

Message Me On Your Wii >
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2012
    Ok, I have this friend thats semi-new to Pokemon Games..
    I have two Platinum Games, and I need to Complete my PokeDex, soo
    I let him make a new account on Platinum..

Well Hes almost to the second gym, But Wants lv100 Pokemon o.o;

What he likes to do is Catch a million pokes and only train his starter..
    I kepp trying to explain to him the reasoning of All the Pokemon Being trained, but he just doesnt understand, hes 9

So Could You Write A Little Something, I could tell him, That explains why to train ALL His pokemons. lol

::+1Rep::

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    o_0;

He's just nine. That's a rather impressionable age. Just tell him a lie like, "If you don't raise other pokeymans, your Piplup will die. D:"

gigabyte8877

Cant wait for Platinum
    Years
    He needs to understand that, even with a lv100 Torterra, A lv50 Rapidash, will still probably win, lol.
    The point of having other pokemon being lved up is so Then You have veriety when battling, and then you have advantages against other pokemon.

Like I said before with the Toreterra..
    If you have a Lv100 Seaking, Your still going to loose against a Raichu, lol

So Either, Show him this or just let him find out himself.

But Yeah I would Show huim this and show him a example on youtube, or somthing.
    Hope I helped x3

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    I wish I could help you, but...I kinda still use the same strategy he does. My lead Pokemon (usually my starter) is always being trained. I always give the lead a moveset that can sweep anything, so I haven't really had too many problems with the strategy. I do train my other pokemon, though, just not as much as my lead.

Back