• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Explanation, Rules, and Registration (MUST READ)

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Username:Zach 805
    Team of 9: Milotic, Sceptile, Luxray, Blastoise, Garchomp, Tryanitar, Rhyperior, Espeon, and Dragonite
    Trainer ID #:36443
    Friend Code: 0817 0249 5952
    Date of Application: 5/19/07

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    It just occured to me from your thread Asch. Are gym leaders going to be required to have 2 teams, one that is selectively EV trained and one that isn't? As I don't selectively EV Train, so otherwise I'm screwed going up against EV trained gym trainers and leaders...

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Something a lot of people don't seem to get is that in this game, laziness = failure, most of the time. It would be in your best interests to train something competition-worthy (competition-worthy = EV trained) before you try challenging people. Two teams? Why would you even need the weaker team once your competition team is finished? <.<;;

PokemonMasta

Team of 9: Camperupt, Mamoswine, Gallade, Electrivire, Garchimp, Starmie, Tyranitar, Dusknoir, Scizor.
    Trainer ID #:00145
    Friend Code: 4553-6433-8652
    Date of Application:5/20/07

Canthinkofaname

The One With No Name
    Years
    you two guys, its kind of obvious.

bribri121212- "how do i go about applying for a gym trainer for one of the dragons?"
    well, for one, the gym is even under construction yet. you can apply for a gym when it says on the list, "accepting trainer applications"

seizure6988666- "im lookin towards the Rock/Ground gym. how can i contact amachi?"
    basically the same answer. although the second question is simple as well. go to control pannel, send new message, and type in his name, amachi, into the first box.

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    Ehh....what the heck, sounds good.

Username: Conman
    Team of 9: Empoleon, Staraptor, Roserade, Rampardos, Gengar, Steelix, Ninetales, Hitmonlee, Snorelax
    Trainer ID #: 42435
    Friend Code: 4167 1068 5432
    Date of Application: 5/22/07

Question: In WiFi battles when the levels of your pokemon change to 50 or 100, is it possible for the levels to go down? If so, how does the system go about decreasing your stats?

Canthinkofaname

The One With No Name
    Years
    that sucks. anyway, im gonna chose a team and when im done ill post it up, go train a little bit, then i shall whoop the neblim gym (i actually will probably suck)

Last edited by a moderator:

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
    I'm gonna enter this, it sounds way cool!

Username: Charlie (I assume this means the name you use ingame)
    Team of 9: Starmie, Weavile, Togekiss, Umbreon, Lucario, Skarmory, Venusaur, Rhyperior, Aerodactyl
    Trainer ID #:47416
    Friend Code: 3995-2998-4998
    Date of Application: Thursday 23rd May

Inugami

Years
    Finally! I got my team together.

Username: Karl in PKMN diamond, Wish on PC
    Team of 9: Milotic, Gardevoir, Gallade, Gengar, Rapidash, Lucario, Roserade, Blissey, Luxray
    Trainer ID #:51073
    Friend Code: 5069 0527 4313
    Date of Application: May 23, 2007

Last edited:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    When it says you cannot add or subtract pokemon after you've been approved... Does this still stand true if you have not fought a trainer battle yet? As My sister snuck on my DS and released the pokemon I had on hand, one of which was my Butterfree -.- (as she knows its my favorite pokemon >.<), and was wondering if there's anyway to switch it for Scizor? o.o;;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Because he's just plain annoying, with high defenses and bouncing back attacks. There's no real strategy involved, just plain luck.

his defense is abysmal... it's the trait with encore that makes Wobbuffet scary. Wobbuffet comes in, you're trapped. Encore forces you to use the same attack move, and now Wobbuffet is bound to know if it's physical or special. Most Pokemon die in one counter/mirror coat because Wobbuffet got that much Hp. Next Pokemon come in, and it's either a repeated performance, or a destiny bond for another death. Wobbuffet can almost always pull off a 1-for-2.

What I don't get is how come double team is banned... I think that I asked that before, but no one really replied. If you think that double team is cheap because it stalls forever, then it's time to actually look at those other attacks that deal no damage for your solution... or just switch faster as you really got 6 turns to elminate the double team user before full evasion.

Everything makes a lot of sense here... but not that double team ban (and it's even more crazy that someone is using that move yet is not a baton passer/baton pass chain either, according to a PM) o_o

Back