• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Explorers of Time or Explorers of Darkness?

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Hi ya'll, I was wondering which Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game is "better", Explorers of Time or Explorers of Darkness? My mom finally agreed to buy me it and I'm not sure which one I should get. Also state why you think the better one is better. Thanks in advance!

P.S. Which, Darkness/Time, is one and which one is two?

Last edited:

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    mewtwo is better, but get it fast cause at the moment if you have wi-fi you can get both

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Darkness, and as i have showed the pokemon differences I guess i must say this xD

The storyline is EXACTLY the same

Years
    I have Darkness, and like the others have said. The storyline is exactly the same, my cousin has Time and she has gone through everything that I have had to endure.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Kaay, thanks ya'll! I've decided to get Time cause I prefer Celebiiii over Mewtwo, and also want a Riolu/Lucario=)

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    you could have just used a wonder mail generator to get riolu/lucario (thats wat I did cause I have darkness, but I don't consider it cheating because no1 I know plays pokemon except my cousin, and I doubt he would get the game since last time I was over I wouldn't stop playin it, and he got pissed and said the game was crap.)

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I personally HATE celebi xD, i love Mewtwo he is so powerful!

As some have said, you could just have gotten Riolu from Wondermail Code haha xD, but i guess by the time you read this you will have gotten Time xD

Pika_Pwnd

God's busy, how may I help?
    Years
    Hey, I was just wondering, would anyone be willing to do a friend rescue? I'm no where nere a WiFi s o I was wondering if someone could help me via password? And sorry about the random post.

Last edited:

Pika_Pwnd

God's busy, how may I help?
    Years
    Aren't they exactly the same except for the pokemon you get? I know in time you can get riolu and lucario and you can't in darness but what else besides Mewtwo and Celebi?

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
    Years
    I don't know which I want either! Darkness apparently has better storyline,
    but all my friends have Darkness and they want me 2 get Time; Time has
    celebi and Darkness has Mewtwo... choices, choices...

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
    when this came out...i was one of the pokemaniacs that choose darkness version..yeah..because mewtwo was there...and got to finished the post game in 3 days...phew that's a lot.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
    I don't know which I want either! Darkness apparently has better storyline,
    but all my friends have Darkness and they want me 2 get Time; Time has
    celebi and Darkness has Mewtwo... choices, choices...
    they both have the same story line

only some items are diffrent

in darkness you have the violent seed which raises your attack and special attack
    in time you have another seed which reduces attack and special attack

Also you have the
    Foe-Seal orb that makes all enemy's in the room in paused modes
    And the Foe-Hold orb makes all enemy's on the floor petrified and kant do moves.

i got darknes a while now ;)
    gah i wish i had time D: mewtwo is on 2 dungeons D: Ageis cave (only darkness) and dark crater :/

Back