• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Explorers of Time or Explorers of Darkness?

Piplup46

Water Pokemon are the best
Years
  • I ordered Explorers of Darkness yesterday for $24.44 and I can't wait to get it.

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
  • I got mine for $40...I actually walked in the store the minute it opened and got my copy. The day it came out. No pre-ordering! But, the guidebook WOULD have been a nice little touch there..

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
  • I got Time for $30 the day it came out.

Time has these exclusives:

Riolu
    Lucario
    Pachirisu
    Mothim
    Wormadam
    Celebi

Darkness:
    Buneary
    Lopunny
    Rotom
    Burmy
    Mewtwo.

they both have the same story line

only some items are diffrent

in darkness you have the violent seed which raises your attack and special attack
    in time you have another seed which reduces attack and special attack

Also you have the
    Foe-Seal orb that makes all enemy's in the room in paused modes
    And the Foe-Hold orb makes all enemy's on the floor petrified and kant do moves.

i got darknes a while now ;)
    gah i wish i had time D: mewtwo is on 2 dungeons D: Ageis cave (only darkness) and dark crater :/

In time, the seed *vile seed* reduces defense and special defense to their lowest level, so you would chuck at a boss and own him.

Last edited:

Drawicia

the artist of evil
    Years
  • i really can't decide.
    Celebi is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!111
    but Mewtwo is ssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo strong and can pwn any1

such a hard decision!

Back