• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Exploud

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
  • Since nobody replied to the latest additions in the Hitmonarch thread, I guess it means that a new thread should be started. And Exploud is so cute and fun to draw (more are being made now, expect 3 more). I feel this is one of my best computer colored pics.

Years
  • Oh wow! look at that, zat's so cool! I think youre real good at drawing ^____^
    I LOVE the colours that you have used here! I love it lots ^_^
    Youre so cool, words cant described how much I think this image is good
    Well done ^_^ you rock ub3r socks!

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • I had to use the show one as reference to see how the markings went. Exploud is so cute when its mouth is mostly closed :D.

This one just visited Rusturf tunnel and ate all the annoying Whismur. Yay!

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Wow , thoses Exploud pics ya did are awesome , The coloring and shading aswell are very good! Great Job Iveechan ! oh I forgot to say Happy Birthday to ya the other day so all say it now. Happy 20th Birthday to ya Iveechan :)

Years
  • Aww there adorible with there mouths shut up
    ^__^ I want him as a pet! Well done there, that litlte exploud rocks! ub3r socks!
    sooo cool! I love it alot ..no more whismur o_o that means no more exploud lol -_-;;

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Wow! Great art Iveechan! Those are really good!
    I like the First one pose... Hyper Voice! Hoohaa! XD

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • Looks a lot better than the offical pictures. They look like they have more of a personality, and not just a picture to show what it looks like. Great Job! XD

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Dude! These are great, just like always. Durn it, the color's are so rad and the second pic is so kyewt! =D

*dies*

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • Thoughs look realy good. I like the second pic the best. It does look cute with it mouth closed realy. 0_o that kinda odd to me. I don't like how it looks in the R/S games.
    The pics of them you made make them look much better.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Coolies, comments. I have an Adamant Exploud named Frithkin, he's rather strong even though the kind don't have the greatest stats. One of these days I need to do a group picture of my team, but my Modest Treecko refuses to be born :*(. I did try out a Glailie but I don't think that's going to be good enough.

This was the last one in the series. The background was found on a google image search. Which is good, it makes it look like the Exploud is looking at sunlight through the ceiling of the cave. And Shelz, I named this pic Macaroni Back on deviant art before I saw your comment :D.

yay!boromir

Expect the unexpected
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jun 14, 2006
    Wow they're awesome pics. I think the second one looks younger. An amazing style.

Back