• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EXTERMINATION OOC

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
  • The extra energy from the laser brought up the speed of the light that it had lost going thru the clouds, very simply.
    I don't care if its simple though, I just want to learn!!!!
    Thats why for the past 3 years i've despised math, I haven't learned anything and any work I get I finish 25x faster then anyone else(it would be faster but we have to show our work on paper)
    There is no longer a challenge and there is no longer learning, just stating the obvious on a piece of paper while the other students in the class try to cheat off me.

Uboa

Suddenly, UBOAAAAAAAあああああ .
    Years
  • I think it's an awkward, unflattering language

WAT. D: Spanish is my main language, but I prefer English over Spanish, and admittedly, learning all the works of Spanish is awkwardly infuriating when you have to memorize countless ways to say one word that has like 50 meanings. xD And the accents, oh God, the accents... *shudder*

Anyways, since I'm the lazy idiot of the RP, I'ma just stray from i'ma firin mah lazar and such comments. c: But yes, the science channel is very confusing. ; A; Though, I must just be dumb. :3 Albeit very interesting when I do get it, mind you. xD

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    The extra energy from the laser brought up the speed of the light that it had lost going thru the clouds, very simply.
    I don't care if its simple though, I just want to learn!!!!
    Thats why for the past 3 years i've despised math, I haven't learned anything and any work I get I finish 25x faster then anyone else(it would be faster but we have to show our work on paper)
    There is no longer a challenge and there is no longer learning, just stating the obvious on a piece of paper while the other students in the class try to cheat off me.
    Actualy, that makes scense. The laser heates up the light, energizing the molicules, and speeding it up, just as the gas clouds cooled it... I like you :) Wait... Why are you not on my friends list yet?!?!!?

I love math. Its easy, and predictable. There is one solution, and it is constant. It is logical. History is always changing, and unreliable. Studing the writen language is like talking to a tree. Completly pointless, and ilogical. Yes, some people are artsy fartsy. Cool, good for them. We need those people, but studying the writen language is so pointless, and since peoples veiws change, there is no possible right awnser to most questions! Some are just stupied where if you have any short term memory at all, you know the awnser, and others have no right awnser!

WAT. D: Spanish is my main language, but I prefer English over Spanish, and admittedly, learning all the works of Spanish is awkwardly infuriating when you have to memorize countless ways to say one word that has like 50 meanings. xD And the accents, oh God, the accents... *shudder*

Anyways, since I'm the lazy idiot of the RP, I'ma just stray from i'ma firin mah lazar and such comments. c: But yes, the science channel is very confusing. ; A; Though, I must just be dumb. :3 Albeit very interesting when I do get it, mind you. xD
    OMG you talked like a normal person for a bit there! I usaly just skip your post, and some other peoples, but I will read most now XD (sorry if I sound like a jerk, but it would have melted my brain to read so much leet speack for so long).

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Uboa? If anything I thought you would say something about going to mess with Skar or whatever... Yeah but me and Flame just got into a conversation about black holes, science, and other things...
    But I wanna move away from that soooooooooooo here is a riddle[no cheating by searching google eithier, and i'll know]

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

Edit:ummmm the laser thing, it made the light faster because it added protons to the light, not because it heated it up... lasers are just light that has been manipulated to go into a beam.... anyways have fun with the riddle

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • All this black hole stuff is... erm... giving me a black hole in the head. I dunno. Biology is my specialty.

I have no problem with people who are bilingual, or use English as their second language. I just believe people who move to a country should adapt to them, not vice versa. If a bunch of Americans were to migrate to Mexico, they wouldn't learn English. And the same would be true of anywhere else in the world.

But back to science. I like the theories of adaptation, evolution, and cryptzoology.

1337 bothers me, only if it's someone's first language. If it's used only in the proper company and one has proper English skills to back it up, I don't mind it at all.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Uboa? If anything I thought you would say something about going to mess with Skar or whatever... Yeah but me and Flame just got into a conversation about black holes, science, and other things...
    But I wanna move away from that soooooooooooo here is a riddle[no cheating by searching google eithier, and i'll know]

Why is a raven like a writing desk?
    DANGIT! I already googled that a while ago... I have 2 awnsers, so I will be co-judge!

Another riddle. I will give one hint every time somone asks, the lower the hints, the better you guys are :) First hint:

What runs, but never walks?

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Flame:thats way too easy, A nose!!!![well, that is a possible answer]<Flame, you can still try to answer the riddle, the ones you find on google are not the actual answer to the riddle, that is why I said not to search it because then those answers get stuck in your head>

Strikit:1337 speak, don't use it too much myself and certainly not in an RP... unless the 1337 speak is a joke against a charecter or i'm writing using stream of consciousness and then only with certain personalities.
    And once again I have cause a head ache... I like science too much for my own good.

Flame[again]:You haven't done Linear equations yet,have you?

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    All this black hole stuff is... erm... giving me a black hole in the head. I dunno. Biology is my specialty.

I have no problem with people who are bilingual, or use English as their second language. I just believe people who move to a country should adapt to them, not vice versa. If a bunch of Americans were to migrate to Mexico, they wouldn't learn English. And the same would be true of anywhere else in the world.

But back to science. I like the theories of adaptation, evolution, and cryptzoology.

1337 bothers me, only if it's someone's first language. If it's used only in the proper company and one has proper English skills to back it up, I don't mind it at all.
    Biology is fun, but physics and space stuffs is so much better.

If English is somones secound language, cool. We give constructive critisim, and help them. 1337 speak kills if over used for all your posts (you know who you are) You may use it for exsajeration, and sillyness though.

I'ma go play Fable 2 now I think. Nighty night.

PS. What pisses me off. Mexicans that ilegaly come to our country, and then don't even learn English! They then force everything be posted in Spanish too. NO! It is our country, you speak our language! At home, I dont care though.

Flame[again]:You haven't done Linear equations yet,have you?
    No clue. It goes in one ear, and out the other now. I forget it in a month, then when we have the end of the year test, I almost die trying to remember that crap.

No, it is not a noes. Good awnser though.

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Hmmm, most of what i'm taught sticks... anyways night---i'd come play with you on Fable 2 but they charge $20 for episode 1 of 5 of Fable 2 even though it was free at first and I don't feel like buying the disc.

And a Nose is a perfectly valid answer, the riddle itself is vague enough for more then one answer to be present thus I am perfectly correct in saying a nose!!!!

I'm tired too but all the pillows,blankets,beds, and couches are in use right now and its a hardwood floor...

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Hmmm, most of what i'm taught sticks... anyways night---i'd come play with you on Fable 2 but they charge $20 for episode 1 of 5 of Fable 2 even though it was free at first and I don't feel like buying the disc.

And a Nose is a perfectly valid answer, the riddle itself is vague enough for more then one answer to be present thus I am perfectly correct in saying a nose!!!!

I'm tired too but all the pillows,blankets,beds, and couches are in use right now and its a hardwood floor...
    I just buy the discs, its so much easier.

Noes is not valid for anything after this clue/hint.

That sucks. I couldn't go to sleep last night either.... Q.Q

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • ??? what clue/hint... and both times you've said noes not nose so my answer is still valid!!! Mwahahaha for the power of technicalities

Edit:Lack of sleep is turning me slightly insane and just a little slaphappy

Strikit

Years
  • The things that truly bother me are horrifically poor spelling, grammar, and punctuation for anyone over the age of twelve who speaks English as their first language. Not only is it spoken in every day situations and written everywhere, but there's a class called "English" from the start of one's education to the very end.

Then again, I expect too much. I've always had little to no trouble with English, Biology, and art, and expect others to at least be mediocre at all three. But my standards are higher than most.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • My grammars never been bad but my English scores have always been the least of any class i've taken, up until I started taking Spanish, then English became my second worst grade... just a note:I had never even gotten a D until 5th grade, and that was just on a interim,I got a C on the Report card... then I hit middle school and whether it was the classes being an hour earlier, the class being harder, me caring just a little less, or me not doing the summer reading I started skating by in English on D's, then back up to C's with Mr.Capper(greatest english teacher ever) then to a high D,low C this year...

Strikit

Years
  • My english grade always depends on how hard I try. I pass no matter what, and at a level of effort with absolutely no real effort involved, I make a C. When I actually try I get near perfect marks.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Wow, thats better then I can do... I actually tried this year and all I got was a C... Then again I probably shouldn't of chosen Moby Dick for our big end of the year project.
    Not only the book, had to watch the movie also...

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Wow, thats better then I can do... I actually tried this year and all I got was a C... Then again I probably shouldn't of chosen Moby Dick for our big end of the year project.
    Not only the book, had to watch the movie also...
    Strait A's woooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!

My spelling sucks so bad XD family curse, true story. My dad can't spell, his dad can't spell...

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • I can spell really really good.
    Theres a running joke at our school to say edjumacational and for some students[this is to mock out history class] to do the heil Hitler salute... not to be anti-semites, just to mock the History classes since no class ever makes it past WWII....it made it into the yearbook, a picture with a buncha kids doing it at once... everyone laughed at it.

Uboa

Suddenly, UBOAAAAAAAあああああ .
    Years
  • *sucks at riddles so wont even bother*

And I know, I wanted to, but then I thought, scantily clad chick in lobby? GO ELLIE AND HER SARCASTIC REMARKS. 8D And lulz, sorry mate. xD I dun'really type 1337 but I sometimes purpousely type things horribly for the heck of it. xD Ionno, I take nothing srsly. ; ___; IT'S MAH CURSE. *sulk* But I always ace English, never have I taken a final English exam, always get excused. ;3

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    *sucks at riddles so wont even bother*

And I know, I wanted to, but then I thought, scantily clad chick in lobby? GO ELLIE AND HER SARCASTIC REMARKS. 8D And lulz, sorry mate. xD I dun'really type 1337 but I sometimes purpousely type things horribly for the heck of it. xD Ionno, I take nothing srsly. ; ___; IT'S MAH CURSE. *sulk* But I always ace English, never have I taken a final English exam, always get excused. ;3
    ... My brains not mealting! I think I'm good. One or two scentantces is ok, but when all of your OOC posts make me want to guage my eyes out, thats when its bad :P

So, are you guys having fun with your post raid party? Who brought the cheese?

YAY! CHEESE FOR EVERYONE! Wait, no, scratch that, cheese for no one. That can be as much of a celebration if you do not like cheese, true?

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • right, anyways...
    Uboa: You can still mess with Skar a little while we wait for Strikit to post Chase's response to the question your charecter and mine asked.

Edit:Just read through new post on RP... somehow, even though my post was right behind Strikit's she failed to add Skar into the conversation about Colbie... I know it was only one line and it was mostly the same question Uboa's charecter asked but I still feel pretty forgotten:(

Last edited:
    Back