• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EXTERMINATION

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014

Alexander watched the dog walked up with the Charmander. "Thanks for showing me around Doctor Alexander," she said politely, "but I've taken up enough of your time. I'll let you get back to work. I need some food before they drag us back out onto the field." What? She was leaving, and Alexander still didn't know anything more than he had before. And what was her calling him Doctor? She started to leave, and by now Alexander couldn't stop her now.

Alexander turned to the Charmander, "Stay here with Houndour. Sorry, but there will be no lesson today." Quickly, Alexander released his Gastly. "I got some fun for you." Gastly's attention was peaked, and listened intently. "Follow Sirius, and don't be seen." Gastly silently chuckled, and floated off through the wall. He would probably spend most of his time in the walls, popping out to see where she is every now and then, and better yet, Sirius hadn't seen Gastly yet. Alexander now turned to his Vibrava. "Sorry bud, you're going back in." He didn't wait for a response before absorbing him back into his pokeball. Alexander jogged out of the room, following his Gastly's small trail that was quickly dissapering. Alexander smiled, he was learning quickly. The gas faded half a second after it was laid, and Alexander struggled to keep up, but followed it silently.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    Colbie sighed in relief to hear that she wasn't dead. She smiled at the older man, even though she clearly heard the warning in his voice.

"Alright, then. Thanks, a lot. I'm sorry to put you through all this trouble... " she said, and then winced as nurses started to clean and bandage her wounds. She squeaked when they said they had to stitch a few, as she's 'afraid of needles'.

Colbie endured the numbing shots, and didn't watch as they sewed her wounds closed. They had to fix the wrist of her left hand, as it had a minor sprain, and two of her toes on her right foot, which were broken.

Colbie smiled at the kind, elderly nurse who offered her sleeping medication.

"Uhm, yeah, that'd be great." she answered, and the nurse injected a sedative into her IV, and Colbie immediately felt tired as the medication hit her bloodstream. She smiled again at the nurse, suddenly dazed. "Thanks a lot...." she slurred, and was out.

---
    Inabikari also winced once or twice as she had hwer wounds cleaned and fixed by the Chansey.

Hers were not as bad as Colbie's had been, but she had a cut on her forehead that would scar. It looked somewhat like a cresent moon.

Inabikari turned to Jack with a smiled.

[Uhm, I'm actually fine right now, thank you.] she answered, her tone friendly. [I just want to watch over my Mistress. I worry for her.]

Uboa

Suddenly, UBOAAAAAAAあああああ .
    Years
    Ellie sighed in agreement, disappointed in the majority of the males in the room, only worrying about her because their pants told them to. If she had been an ugly brunette with glasses, this thought making her adjust her own glasses with pride, they'd probably have the same attitude she did, 'Meh, I hate how guys always think with their pants, at least you're different,' she said with a smile before resting her back against the wall, continuing, 'But, oh well, as long as I don't have to bump into her... Though I do plan on making my displeasure of her known.' She chuckled evilly, pondering what she could do to her in the middle of the night. She hadn't tried the fingers in warm water trick yet, and she imagined that as a blonde, she'd be a prissy princess... Oh the fun she would have. Snapping out of her thoughts, she turned back to Skar and blinked, 'So, how long you been here, Skar?' She smiled curiously, mostly just small talk to pass the time, really.

Shirl blinked at how brief Odessa was with her greeting, but didn't really mind it, simply flicking her ear and sitting down next to her, watching around as everyone went here and there, wherever they were needed or wanted to go, 'So, how is life in here, Odessa? Assuming you've been here a while, of course... If not, then... I don't know.' She said with a chuckle, swishing her tail back and forth, yawning slightly as she laid down on the floor, now matching Odessa's size, which made her feel a tad awkward.

(Meh, decided to stop with the colored speech, you can easily tell whose who because I separate everyone's paragraphs. xD Though if that's not the case, I'll at least color Shirl. o:)​

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    "Three days" skar answered
    "I don't know anyone here yet,except you" skar continued, "Odessa found this place while we were in the woods". Skar thought a moment then asked "How did you find this place?".

Odessa gave a slight shrug to Shirl's question, then replied "We haven't been here long" and then waited to see if she had any other questions.

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
    Balthazar shyly padded behind the luxray, the forest framing against the silky fur of the pokemon. The wind ruffled her fur, wafting a tantalizing scent toward Balthazar. He padded quietly, his claws slitting in and out as he attempted to focus on his mission. It was hard though, and when her ears twitched, Balthazar could see how softly they were shaped, so beautifully alert. Then it was all over, and Balthazar saw the member of his own species go inside the chateau after her master while he had to wait for Gerallt to bring in the bags that OWaIn was carrying.

Gerallt watched almost sadly as Chase carried the woman from the forest inside the chateau, a slight wind stirring her wind. Chase then saw Balthazar looking sadly at the woman's luxray, and he couldn't help but mumble "Like trainer like pokemon," as he grabbed a few of OWaIn's saddle bags. They had noticed Gerallt's longing gaze and they ruffled there feathers and squawked at the trainer. Gerallt smiled cheekily, saying "Balthazar I know that you're love struck, but I have to return you. I think the synthetic doduo I got on the raid will be calmer with its evolved form. Then again, it's a synthetic; who knows how he'll respond."

Two flashes of light signaled that Gerallt had indeed returned Balthazar and released the synthetic doduo. Its legs and beak were an unusual black, and one head's bright indigo eyes were wide in fear. The other head jabbed forward at Gerallt and gave a high pitched squawk. It had peculiar olive green eyes that glared in offense at being stolen.

Seeing OWaIn, blue – eyes snuggled against the dodrio's body, but olive turned his head away in defiance. Gerallt smiled widely at their personality. Working bred doduos had one scared and subversive head, and a defiant hard working head. It balanced out well. Gerallt then spoke up, saying "I'm going to take care of you from now on. You snuggled against OWaIn, I'll call you Indigo, and the feisty one can be Olive." Indigo peeked at Gerallt through OWaIn's feathers, while Olive tried not to be caught staring at the guard dogs. "Good, I have your attention. OWaIn is the dodrio you're leaning on. I'm Gerallt. I'll explain more inside, but for now I have to return to work. Back into your 'ball Indigo – Olive," Gerallt explained, before returning the synthetic doduo.

Gerallt then walked back inside, aware that he had just set the guards and pokemon outside on edge. Oh well. OWaIn ducked down and followed his master, just happy to be outside. Gerallt then walked in just in time to see a tiny girl slide down the banister. He rubbed his forehead tenderly from the memory of when he had tried to do that. Then he held back a laugh at the girl's next comment; "So, who's the skank with the stripper clothes? She get raped or something?" Gerallt was angry that she had been so rude to such a beauty, but he liked the girl for her overall sass.

"Be more sensitive, will you? Maybe she did. And if she did I doubt she wants to talk about it. What she needs is to warm up and get some medical care," Chase snapped at the girl, just before Xavier walked in. Everyone could see that Xavier just wanted to get back to his office and finish reading a few reports from scouts. "You really ought to learn to control your temper, you know," The leader of the True Borns said, before curtly saying "Explain."

By the time Chase started his report the ridiculously small woman who had been snapped at had moved aside; after saying "Well excuuuuuse me, princess, I say what I see, and she looks... asking for it, really. And if she was raped, don't you think her pants wouldn't be on or at least ripped in a way to, uh, you know, allow entry?" A few of the guys stared into space at that comment, their minds deep into their pants. Gerallt just found it funny how she had phrased the comment.

After that, Xavier took the girl away, and Jack was tasked with bringing food to the luxray if she was hungry. Gerallt smothered a laugh as he saw Balthazar burning with jealousy. When they were gone Gerallt turned to Chase and spoke up; "Well sir, here is what we got from the raid. I also got a synthetic doduo, a copy of one of the doduos that were on my family's farm."

With that report done, Gerallt turned away to see the new small woman conversing with a man he thought he may have seen before, but couldn't be certain. Wait, he was the one that had been crying on the roof… Interesting, two new comers, both very mysterious. Gerallt then turned his attention to their pokemon, surprised to see that though the guy had a normal looking umbreon, the girl had a large blue flareon that seemed to be the same size as the girl. 'There goes trying to dye the thing blue. Maybe red would be more fun… Either way that flareon is definitely synthetic,' Gerallt thought to himself as he walked toward the soon to be threesome.

The guy wasn't overly tall or large, and the rest of him didn't stand out either; scuffed up sneakers, a ragged grey sweater, and worn out jeans. His brown hair was ragged and messy. In the lighting there currently was it looked like his dark brown eyes might even be black. The girl however was noticeably short, with pale pixie like skin. With thick rimmed glasses partially covered by shoulder length messy purple died hair. She seemed to be wearing a school uniform with a purple top and a blue skirt.

"I don't know anyone here yet, except you" Gerallt was just in time to here the man's comment. "Odessa found this place while we were in the woods," The man continued, but now that Gerallt saw him close up he looked like a teenager. Gerallt spoke up, saying "Sorry, I was so impressed by how this young lady slid down the banister I had to introduce myself." It was directed at both of them, but then Gerallt continued by saying "My experience trying that didn't end as well. But enough of that; I'm Gerallt and that Dodrio you see behind me is OWaIn. Balthazar is my, now love sick, luxray. How do you do?" He was even kind enough to offer a hand shake, and Balthazar and OWaIn introduced themselves to the pokemon.

In was quick to extend his neck with wide eyes, saying to the flareon "I'm In, and my brother Wa is in the middle. You'll probably like O on the far side the best. All the girls like him the best. Why are you blue. I've seen a vaporeon that was blue, but not a flareon. Are you a vaporeon in disguise?" Wa was quick to respond to In's curious flood of questions, saying "In, be polite." He then directed his talk to the flareon, saying "Only one of us can talk at the same time. Indeed I am Wa, and I'm sorry In acts the way he does. He's the youngest of us three." O choose to but in at that moment, saying "It is a pleasure to see two such lovely females. I'm O and I do hope to learn more about you." The whole time O was talking Wa and In were rolling their eyes and stifling laughs.

"All three of you, just knock it off. You are being rude to these strangers," Balthazar's noble voice growled at OWaIn, before the luxray puffed out his chest and said "I'm Balthazar, official tracker for my master and friend." In just stuck out his tongue and squawked at his teammate as Wa regained his serious and polite air. O was to busy eyeing the two eeveelutions to respond to Balthazar.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Skar held in a laugh at the possible scenarios slding down the banister could have turned out badly for the man who called himself Geralt and shook his hand. He gave a half smile and answered Geralt's question "I'm fine" then added "My name's Skar and this is Odessa" he said giving a small gesture towards Odessa. He decided to introduce Ellie, "And this is Ellie and Shirl" he said, gesturing first at Ellie then Shirl.

Odessa wasn't much for talking but for listening and let the Dodrio continue on, letting Shirl answer the questions and mostly keeping silent. She kept to herself when Geralt scolded the Dodrio that called itself OWaIn(One head calling itself In, another Wa, and the last O) and mostly listened to the conversation.

Uboa

Years
    'Three days is certainly much longer than me, so you must know something of how it's like here!' She laughed a little and was about to continue on, but watched as another man, plenty tall himself and yet another irritation inside of Ellie's small world, approached the now-three-people group, a Luxray and Dodrio following close behind. The Dodrio in particular made her chuckle a little, as did the man's, who introduced himself as Geralt, comment about the banister, and she was ever so tempted to burst his bubble further by saying it was her first try doing it, but decided not to, shaking his hand happily as she spoke, 'Well, Geralt, Skar already stole my line,' she paused to jab him in the ribs gently with her elbow before continuing, 'But yuppers, I'm Ellie, or Elizabeth if you want to get all serious business. And the banister thing, that must have sucked, I used to fall on my head all the time back in Ecruteak.' She laughed at the memory of having her mom rush over to check if she was okay, scolding her and telling her never to do it again, only to have it happen a few minutes later.

She had the smallest sliver of a frown on her face at the thought of her mom, but it went away in little more than a second, and she went back to grinning big, mostly in pride to be a foreigner to the country, 'Nice to meet ya, dude, like the way your name's pronounced. And the banister thing, if you still don't have it down, I can teach you later how to do it~ Though it might be easier for me because I'm... compact.' She grumbled the last word between her teeth and groaned loudly, crossing her arms as she looked up at Geralt, and then Skar, both taller than her, and to her, that meant they were like two skyscrapers. With an angry huff, she climbed on Shirl, who was busy talking to the other Pokemon and didn't even notice when she did, and felt a little better, now at least about at eye level with Skar. 'There, much better. I take it you were at the raid Xavier mentioned earlier, anywhoo?' She smiled, taking off her glasses to clean them up, the dust from the Chateu fogging them up, exposing her blue eyes if only for a few seconds, blinking as she barely managed to see in front of her.

Shirl was taken aback as she blinked confusedly, trying her best to memorize each question that the first Dodrio head, In, threw at her, before another head, Wa, interrupted, causing Shirl to flash it a thankful smile before the last head spoke, introducing itself at last, and she also had to stiffle in a giggle along with the other two at how... fancy he sounded. Before she could introduce herself, however, a Luxray, introducing itself as Balthazar, came in and interrupted the trio of heads, and all attention of hers seemed to go to him, eyes wide with amazement at how noble he looked and even sounded. She'd hated the fact she was a synthetic at that moment because her cheeks flushed red rather quickly, and she had to look away before clearing her throat, flashing Balthazar a small, shy smile before mumbling, 'A-Ah... Nice to m-meet you, B-Balthazar, I am Shirl, Ellie's... loyal s-steed, I suppose.' She wanted to smack herself for making that comment, not exactly the... coolest thing to say.

Not wanting to sound like any more of an idiot, she quickly turned back to OWaIn, first looking at In before speaking, 'A-And of course, nice to meet you three too! Okay, In, in order... I think I'll like you the most, really. Uhm, I don't think I'm a Vaporeon, seeing as I don't have a fin for a tail,' she paused for a moment, swishing her big, bushy tail proudly as she shot a glance at Balthazar, quickly looking back at In and smiling, 'I'm a synthetic Flareon, but I wont choke you at night, I'm with you guys... My trainer's mother, she... I was her passing away gift, I guess you could say...' She tried to keep her smile, and succeeded, as she didn't want to worry Ellie, but when she glanced towards her, she caught Ellie's frown, and knew what she'd been thinking of herself. She then proceeded to turn to Wa, 'Don't worry about it, Wa, he's kinda cute, albeit a bit curious,' she said with a chuckle, before finally turning to O, the most curious to herself, blinking as she tilted her head, 'A-Ah, thank you...? I guess I'd like to learn more about you myself... In any case, it's nice to meet you, O...Wa...In....?' She had to pause between syllables, trying to word it as less as separate names and more as a single name, something she had a little difficulty doing. She turned her head towards Balthazar and, out of lack of anything else to say, she smiled and bowed her head, mumbling between glances, 'A-And nice to meet you, Balthazar...' Before she could blush any further, she looked away again, this time towards Ellie, who was grinning at her and lifting her eyebrows up and down in an implying fashion, which only made Shirl's face explode into red as she growled, though more embarrassed than threatening.​

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Skar was confused at the mention of a raid. "I didn't know anything about a raid earlier..." he paused a second "... today, tonight?" he said uncertainly. He wondered what time of day the raid had happened since he and Odessa had slept most of the day. He thought about the question a little more and gave a proper answer "No, I wasn't in the raid, although I guess now i've heard of it". Skar turned his attention back to Geralt a moment "What position do you have here? Newbie Greeter? Adult babysitter? Peacekeeper?"

Odessa felt embarrased for Shirl, flailing around oddly worded sentences to OWaIn's barrage of questions, she decided to step in and take the attention off Shirl for a while, so she could compose herself. "Hi, OWaIn. I'm Odessa" Odessa said, not struggling with the name as much as Shirl had. She decided to ask questions, no matter how pointless they may be, to keep the attention on her until Shirl was ready to talk again. "How long have you been with your trainer?" Odessa asked, then waited for a reply.

Last edited:

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
    Wa clacked his beak at In for being so rude to their comrade Balthazar, but the young head was simply chuckling at the flareon. Wa looked too, and had to suppress a laugh as the pokemon flushed and introduced herself as Shirl. Apparently her miniature owner rode the large flareon, as Shirl introduced herself in a similar manner to Balthazar.

Balthazar smiled in pleasure, saying "The pleasure is mine," as Wa and In regained their composure. It appeared as if Balthazar didn't notice Shirl's affections for him. 'Then again,' Wa thought to OWaIn 'Balthazar's thoughts are probably concerned with the synthetic luxray from earlier.' O responded by thinking 'Who wouldn't, though I'm glad that are minds are connected like this so as to talk privately bros.'

Shirl slowly dismantled In's questions, and afterward Wa was surprised by Shirl telling Wa not to worry. O was then referred to as Shirl thanked him, slowly pronouncing each of their names to say their full name. O smiled in a way only a bird can, his eyes twinkling as he said "Don't worry dear, you pronounced it correctly. And there is no need to pause between syllables. OWaIn addresses all of us, while each syllable addresses one of our individual brains. Have you ever heard of the three that are one? That's a dodrio." In his mind, O was gloating to his brothers at the fact that she wanted "to get to know him too."

In watched as Shirl again told Balthazar that it was nice to meet the luxray, before hiding her face. Her trainer, Wa thought her name was Ellie or something, wiggled her eyebrows in an implying fashion, and In's head drooped as he fell into silent laughter as Shirl turned the proper flareon color in her face. The umbreon stepped in on Shirl's behalf; introducing herself and asking how long OWaIn and Balthazar had been with Gerallt.

Wa watched Balthazar answer that question by saying "I have been with my master since I was ejected from my pride. He was joining the military if I am correct. I believe my friend OWaIn has been with Gerallt since our master turned twelve in human years. OWaIn was OwAin back then; a doduo.

Gerallt paid close attention to as the man introduced himself and his companion. Ellie, seemed carefree, and offered to help Gerallt master the stair slide. Gerallt wore a wide grin. Ellie then adapted a small frown and climbed on top of her blue flareon. Once she was eye level with Skar and Gerallt the small girl cheered up again.

Ellie then mentioned the raid, and Gerallt waved it off, saying "I'm experienced as a foot soldier and was filling in for a comrade." It seemed that Skar was so green he didn't know of the raid's existence, but then the man asked Gerallt "What position do you have here? Newbie Greeter? Adult babysitter? Peacekeeper?"

Gerallt answered it truthfully, saying "I simply introduced myself because one day my life might depend on you. This is war, and everyone in the chateau depends on one another. To answer your question I am a jack of all trades.

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    War, Skar thought that made sense in a way, the kind of war was what interested him. "I guess we could consider this a civil war" Skar said, with a small touch of skepticism. "Both sides live in this region, and even those that don't want to fight are forced to because they share one trait with another group that is fighting the other, so its basically a civil war between TBs and Synths" he frowned at his own logic, it wasn't that it was wrong, it just seemed depressing to him. "Sorry if i'm not making any sense, it just seems depressing that this all started in the first place, from a small group of scientist doing terrible things, then the punishment coming back on the whole of humanity ten-fold" Skar said, then realizing how depressing he was sounding shut his mouth and let Geralt continue.

Odessa listened to Baltazhar answer her question about how long they had been with with their trainer, it looked like Shirl still needed some time she asked another question, "How old is your trainer?"

Last edited:

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
    Sirius continued down the hallway, allowing Dosne to follow behind her with his claws tapping against her boot. She considered letting Nike out, but decided it'd be better to keep a low profile, what with her being a visitor and all.

The elevator ride down was odd. No one but Dosne and herself, but Sirius could swear she could feel eyes on her every now and then. It wasn't a feeling she'd come to like, being in the military and all. In fact, it was something that practically made her skin crawl. She considered Alex, but couldn't really find a motive.

"Dosne, sometimes I scare myself with how paranoid I am," she muttered down to the sandslash, letting out a laugh in the silence between them. He nodded in agreement, not really having much to add.

The elevator doors slid open, and the lobby came into view.

Uboa

Years
    War. It wasn't a topic she really liked to consider, but she did agree that this was pretty much a civil war. She didn't want to butt in on the topic, not exactly interested in discussing, and simply decided to listen, nodding whenever she agreed and just not doing anything if it was anything else. She smiled thankfully at Gerart at his 'everyone depends on one another' line, because she truly agreed with it. If anything, she would love it if it were true to both sides, for both sides to find something that would make them talk out their differences, forgive what has happened, and end this nonsense.

Of course, that was optimistic bull and she knew it wouldn't happen, as much as she wanted it too. Human beings and their clones are too stubborn and she knew she wouldn't do much different if she was one of the Synths. She grimaced slightly, however, at the mention of scientists and how all the blame was theirs, and she decided to at least comment on that small fact, 'I don't think it's the scientist's fault, but the people who took it too far and didn't consider the fact they were working with living, breathing people, artificial or not... I doubt a lot of them did it for pleasure or because they wanted to, and even less knew what they were getting into... At least, I can vouch for one person.' She glanced down at Shirl and smiled slightly, patting her blue fur before turning back to the two men, grinning again as she blinked in confusion and pondered what she would be to the group, 'Ah... If you're a jack, I guess I'd be a... trap setter upper lady girl? I can make a simple twine turn into something to knock someone's teeth out! And I can catch someone or something at Shirl's weight with those snares you see in movies~' She smiled proudly at the fact and remembered the one instance a burglar got a nasty surprise from said twine and the time Shirl got flipped over and dangled upside down from a snare meant to catch food and couldn't help but giggle, adjusting her glasses with pride.

Shirl smiled and nodded at Balthazar, albeit still blushing greatly, but inside, she was bonking her head repeatedly with a hammer in cartoon style. She noted the lack of interest or even reaction to her blushing, and although she felt a little better that she hadn't made a complete fool of herself for him to notice, she also kind of wished he would notice and make some sort of 'cute' comment. Her face slowly returned to a negative color and she turned back to O, giving him a thankful smile as she quietly mumbled OWaIn's name repeatedly until she felt she had a hang for saying it like a name, 'Thank you, O, putting it that way, I guess it's easier to say...' Shirl's ears flicked as soon as Balthazar's voice boomed into them, and she quickly turned back to him to listen to him speak, still feeling a smile reach her lips with every word he spoke, 'So, I g-guess you've been with him plenty l-long...? I've been with E-Ellie since she was a teen and I was a b-blue Eevee... She always thought I'd turn into a Vaporeon because of it a-and...' She cleared her throat, feeling like she was rambling on over something he probably didn't really interest her. She sighed and smiled as she decided to close the topic, joining in on Odessa's question, 'And on a-another note, how a-about you? A-And OWaIn, of course!' She smiled and turned to the trio of bird heads before looking back at Balthazar, eagerly awaiting his reply as her tail swooshed back and forth anxiously.​

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Alexander followed the little trail of gas, until it disappeared. He was halfway through the cave, and Gastly had just stopped dropping the gas for him to follow. Alexander sighed in frustration, and smelt something. It smelled like someone had passed a lot of gas. Alexander followed the scent, thinking he might as well help the poor pokemon. Alexander paused at the elevator, Gastly was floating at the doors.

"So you were leaving that smell?" Alexander had to hand it to him, he was getting better. As long as Sirius didn't go backwards she wouldn't smell it. Anyone who she'd pass would think it was her. If anyone saw the gas trail though, they'd know something was up. "What floor is she going too?" Gastly chuckled only once, unusual for him. Alexander assumed Sirius was going to the ground floor. "Alright, follow her before she gets away. All be right behind you." Gastly chuckled more, and flew off into the elevator shaft. Alexander turned to the elevator on his left, and hit down.

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
    Gerallt listened attentively at both Skar and Ellie's views. Taking a minute to process them, Gerallt answered by saying "I have no problem with the scientists, my problem was when the life that true borns created disgraced Sinnoh's true born government. Synthetics overthrew us because of what, a past cruelty at the hands of unmonitored scientists."

The man then threw an easy going smile at the two, saying "But enough of that. So you can set traps, Ellie? I'll tell Xavier to see what you can do. I myself am better at worms in a bed, midnight make-up art, and the occasional banana slip."

Odessa asked Balthazar what age his owner was, while Shirl then asked what age Balthazar and OWaIn were. The large feline smiled at the evolutions, saying "In human years I am 10, while OWaIn is fifteen in human years. Our master is twenty seven. In Luxray years I am about twenty and I believe OWaIn is eighteen in Dodrio years." OWaIn smiled and nodded in agreement, In nodding quickest and longest as a child would.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Skar was confused a moment by the mention of traos with worms and things, then realized they were talking about pranks. "The last trap I set involved grenades and a tripwire" then after a pause "but thats what happens when you raid a TBRA armory".

Odessa listened to Balthazar answer the question about there age, learning Balthazar was ten or twent depending on point of view, OWaIn was fifteen or eighteen depending on point of view and their trainer was twenty-seven. Odessa decided that she should probably give her and Skar's age "I'm five in human years, and my trainer,Skar, is seventeen". She couldn't think of another question and decided to let Sirl have a chance to talk now.

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
    Stepping out into the lobby, Sirius found the smiling face of the receptionist welcoming her to exit. It was a bit eerie, but the woman was nice enough Sirius supposed. Stepping up to the desk, she removed the badge from her shirt.

"Here you are," Sirius said. "I'm leaving, so I won't be needed this anymore."

The receptionist nodded, taking the badge with a smile. Sirius started out the door, and immediately upon exiting released Nike and Nayna. The minun clambered up her body quickly, taking his usual perch on her shoulder. Nike waddled around her owner to stand next to Dosne, letting out a happy series of clicks and whistles. Sirius smiled at them both.

"You two would have thought it was neat in there," she said happily, beginning to walk forward. Her dress shifted around her, making a soft rustling noise. "I've always thought the scientists were all nasty, doing the cloning and such, but I guess there's always exceptions."

She shrugged, but continued to walk. She needed to find out her schedule for tonight. It was time to go talk to Naomi. Sirius just hoped she didn't run into that Colbie girl again.

Nayna giggled on her owners shoulder, grooming her short black hair with his little paws. He liked to tug on it a bit, and it didn't seem to bother Sirius. It made the little blue and cream creature happy to see the black hair all shiny and clean.

Nike and Dosne walked side by side, with Nike watching her distance a bit for Dosne's claws. It was almost something she did subconsciously now, after so long having walked with him. He looked straight ahead, still lost in thought. She glanced all around, taking in her surroundings and walking in a happy lopping gait.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Alexander waited as the elevator flew to the earth. The doors opened, and Alexander stepped out. He looked around, and found his Gastly floating in the lobby. "Nice to see you again." Gastley chuckled, and nodded outside.

"So, why aren't you two leaving together?"

"He couldn't wait for the elevator and ditched me." Alexander totally side stepped her question, and ran outside. He saw Sirius walking across the bridge. Out here, there was nowhere to hide. Alexander quickly walked to the bike rack, safely out of view of the bridge. He brought his bike down and turned to his Gastley. "Keep an eye on her from here. Then fly up into cloud cover, and see where she goes. Come get me, then go find out exactly where she is. Got it?" Gastley nodded, and floated off into the roof of the biodome to canceled is dark form. Alexander was shocked that there was no evil laughing. Perhaps him putting all this responsibility on him was forcing him to mature. On the other hand, he could just float off at any second, laughing all the way.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    [After re-reading the Bartimaeus Trilogy again, I decided to set up my posts similarly to Bartimaeus's chapters. So if you see a *, feel free to go to the bottom and read the footnote concerning it.]

Jason smiled at the last words Naomi said before shutting his phone. He turned towards Bane and smiled.

"I guess we should go pick that up shouldn't we? But first…" Jason's eyes gravitated towards the corpse that now lay silent on the ground. "We should create a story the press will believe."

Jason paused in thought before a despicable grin spread across his face. He grabbed his victim's body, being careful not to get any of the blood on his jacket. He rifled through Victor's pockets and pulled out his phone and wallet. Jason nodded and shoved them into his pockets before continuing stripping Victor of the rest of his valuables. Jason closed his eyes and chuckled; the press would just eat this up, the great Victor Pascow, robbed and murdered at knifepoint. Jason looked at Bane and grinned sadistically.

"Take care of the blood; I must finish preparing the scene." Jason finished by punching a picture frame on the wall, shattering the glass and sending it falling to the floor.

Bane nodded slowly and began lapping up the blood. She looked up to see Jason walking towards Victor's office, carrying the body bridal-style in both arms. Bane continued to dispose of the blood, and with every tongue-full, she saw various images, each one granting insight into the life of Victor Pascow.* A life that no longer lived. She viewed his childhood, his teen years, and finally his adult life. As Bane began to reach the end of the blood, a loud shattering sound rang out from Victor's office. Bane lapped up the rest of the blood and meandered towards the location of the previous noise.

Jason stood in victor's office, gazing through the broken glass to the city's skyline, taking in the bright lights that made Sunyshore city so beautiful at night. He heard Bane walk up behind him and felt her press her soft fur into his hand.

"It's amazing isn't it Bane? Most of us synths treat True-borns like they are worthless disgusting bags of flesh, but once you look out here and see what they've created; you have to wonder if they're really that bad. I mean, is there really that big a difference between us and them? Most of us are born form their DNA. And as for the experiments, humanity is naturally curious. I don't forgive the ones that experimented on me, and when I think about it, it makes me furious. But I understand why they did it. I hate the true-borns for what they've done to us, but I also feel empathy for them. My feelings are neutral I guess…" Jason sighed. "At least I know my words aren't wasted on you girl; you're the brightest Absol I've ever met." Jason smiled at her before looking down at the broken body that now lay on the cement at the foot of the skyscraper. "Come on girl, we have a reward to collect." With that, Jason turned and walked away, with Bane right behind him.

(…)

Jason Walked down route 214 slowly and carefully, keeping an eye out for anyone, or thing suspicious. The soft sounds of night pokemon moving around in the bushes and trees. Jason's eyes drifted by the trees that were marked by True-born Teenagers before the uprising began. Jason wondered briefly if Chase ever acted like that before the uprising started. Could it have been that the cold teenager with the steely looks was ever a carefree child? Could it have been that he was once happy and relaxed? And that the war was the thing that made him tough? Jason shook his head; Chase's toughness came from the war, his personality didn't.

Jason stopped walking and looked over to his left at one of the many route markers that littered the regions of the world. He walked over to it and observed it carefully. There was what appeared to be a tag on the back made of spray paint. Jason smiled; it was the drop signal**. Jason looked off into the woods behind the marker and began walking. After about 10 minutes, the trees began to thin out, and then they opened up into a large clearing. Despite the fact that Jason had been here many times, the beauty of Sendoff spring always amazed him.

Jason stared down at the water; it was dotted with what appeared to be hundreds of pinpoints of light, the reflections of the stars. Over the water flew illumise and volbeat, grouping into pairs and casting a glow over the bank. The Lake was fed by a waterfall that gave off a loud roar that grew in volume the closer you got to it. Jason walked over to it and stared at it. The reason it existed was to hide a great secret, a secret that Jason knew of. It was now or never. Jason hugged the wall and began sidling behind the waterfall. The pounding water roared in Jason's ears, temporarily deafening him. He squeezed his eyes tight and held out his left arm, feeling for the lip of the cave entrance. Navigating using only touch, Jason managed to locate the cave entrance, and pull himself inside. Jason slowly opened his eyes, and even though he had given them time to adjust to the darkness, he could still see nothing, like usual. Jason felt for one of the Magna balls in his jacket and held it out, releasing Bane into the darkness before him.

"Hey Bane, Could you find the reward and grab it for me?"

"Solllll!"

Bane scanned the room quickly, her eyes checking everywhere for what might be the reward. When she didn't find anything, she continued into the first maze room. Once again, she scanned the room and found no reward. Now was where things became difficult. Bane sat in the center of the room and looked at each door carefully, taking in every detail. When she reached the left door, she caught it; there was a large crack going down the left side. Bane walked through the door and found herself in the first pillar room. Once again, the reward was nowhere to be found. Bane continued until she reached the final room. Directly in the center of the room was a large platform, and behind that was a large pillar that had a message written in Pokerunes (Unknown lettering). Bane slowly strode up the stairs to the platform and saw what she had been looking for; directly in the center of the platform stood a magna ball. Bane strode forward and leaned her head down to pick it up in her Jaws. As she gripped it, a bright purple flash lit up before her suddenly, and she was temporarily blinded. When she could see again, she looked towards the source of the light and nearly dropped the Magna ball.

Bane was staring at what appeared to be a large doorway made out of purple energy. Shadows dripped off of the sides and dissipated before touching the ground. Ripples pulsated throughout the portal, giving it a fluid appearance. Bane felt it pull on her soul, it was mesmerizing, and it was mysterious, much like a Siren***. The Magna Ball wiggling in Bane's mouth was enough to snap her back into reality. She shook her head, and began walking towards the exit.

Jason heard the familiar steps of Bane's claws of the ground and grinned before holding out his hand. Bane walked over to Jason and dropped the magna Ball into his hand. Jason gripped the ball and rolled it until he found the release button. Jason pressed it quickly and stared at the red beam of light that shot out and hit the floor. Jason stared at the red silhouette and cursed briefly when the lights vanished. As bitter thoughts ran across his mind, he heard the mysterious pokemon back away slightly. Jason quickly returned it back to its pokeball and turned towards Bane.

"Okay girl, let's go."

And with that, Jason returned Bane, and left Turnback cave, leaving the mysterious secrets that were hidden there, behind.

(…)

Deep within the cave, the portal shuddered, releasing a large wave of dark energy. All of the pokemon in a 30 mile radius went dead silent. A power that had not been felt for a million years was at work. A power that dripped with darkness and despair. The game had changed, in a beautiful and terrible way.

(…)

Outside the cave, Jason sat on the bank, staring at the magna ball intently; attempting to guess what was inside. More than likely it was a synthetic, as Jason doubted Naomi would ever give anyone a True-Born pokemon as payment. Jason sighed, shrugged, and held out the Magna ball, releasing what was inside.

It was short; it only came up to Jason's shin. It had the appearance of a young child, and it had what appeared to be a blue bed sheet wrapped around it. Its tiny arms reached out, as if it was trying to grab on to something. Placed on its head was a light blue dome-like-object, similar to a helmet. Two small rounded horns stuck off, dark indigo in color. It wandered around slowly, and then it tilted its head back, and stared at Jason with its piercing red eyes. It blinked twice before letting out a tired: "Raaaaaaalts…"

Jason grinned in amazement; this 'Ralts' was definitely one of the coolest looking synthetics he had ever seen. He held out his hand and touched one of the horns gently with his index finger. The Ralts quivered and took a step back, before waving its arm and projecting a 'wall' of energy in front of it. Jason paused, and an intrigued look appeared on his face. He reached for his belt and held out a magna ball. Jason tapped the button with his thumb and released Chaos.

"Hey Chaos, test this Ralts, let's analyze its power." Chaos nodded and stepped towards the Ralts with a slight smile forming on his face.

<Why Hello. My name is Chaos, and the tall one behind me is my master, Jason.> Chaos paused momentarily, and began walking around the Ralts. <I have been told to test your prowess, and I will do so with pleasure.> Chaos grinned, showing off his sharp teeth. <Now,> He continued, <What will you say before we battle?>

The Ralts nodded. <I am a male Ralts. I have no birth name, and I have never truly had an opportunity to battle. I will however fight you to the best of my ability. Now, let us begin!>

Chaos jumped back quickly. <Excellent this should be f-Urk!>

Chaos's body began to seize violently, and he whimpered slightly. Jason averted his eyes and sighed; no matter how many times he viewed this process, it still pained him. Chaos began to arch his back, and yellow and white spikes began shooting out from under his fur. His Umbreon ears began to morph, becoming spiky and jagged. His legs grew longer, and his snout elongated. His eyes tilted downwards until they resembled black almonds. Chaos's tail began to recede, and more spikes shot out along his end quarters. Finally, the transformation was complete: Where the eevee once stood, there was now a tall and menacing Jolteon.

Chaos panted heavily, and he stared at the Ralts with a glint in his eye.

<Now, we battle!>

With that, Chaos charged forward, moving towards the Ralts at an incredible speed. The Ralts waved its arm and put up another Protect, just before Chaos crashed into it. Chaos stumbled, and the Ralts waved both of its arms, which made Chaos drop to the floor in pain. When the Ralts dropped its arms, Chaos stood up, and spun around, confused. The Ralts tilted its head down, and disappeared suddenly, and when it came back, there were 2 of it. They disappeared, and 4 more appeared. This continued until there were 8 Ralts surrounding Chaos. He spun around, switching views between all of the targets. Finally Chaos shook his head and broke out of confusion, and sparks began dancing between his spikes of fur. Electrical energy began gathering around Chaos, in a perfect ring. The real Ralts snapped his head up quickly and created a box of Protects around Chaos. Chaos's eyes squeezed shut and the energy continued to grow around him. Once Chaos's entire body was cocooned in energy, his eyes shot open, and he released it. The protect box filled with energy, and Chaos was obscured from view. Jason's eyes darted to the Ralts. How long…How long 'till its stamina would be drained? Its arms were already shaking… Jason began to smile; it must take an insane amount of defensive power to hold a Shockwave from Chaos back that long. Jason smiled and snapped his fingers. The energy within the protect cube began to die down, and Chaos collapsed. The Ralts lowered its arms, dropping the Protect. Jason held out two Magna balls, and returned the two pokemon with a perplexed look on his face. He held up the magna ball and smiled.

"I shall name you Kekkai, the great barrier that protects all. You shall be great in defense, and your potential is great."

Jason grabbed Bane's ball and released her before him, before giving her quick instructions.

"Go to the woods and slash an X in a tree outside the old chateau. Chase will know what it means."

With that, Bane ran off, moving as fast as she could on her clawed feet…

[*The ability to 'see' the lives of the dying or deceased by drinking blood can only be used by certain Dark pokemon. These species include Absol, Sneasel, Umbreon, and Cacturne.]
    [**Back in the days of the KGB and these days with the CIA, Complicated systems of transferring information such as classified documents and dates and times for meetings called "Dead Drops" were created. Specified signals such as a mark on a street sign or a "Tag" would be used to announce that the Dead drop was ready.]
    [***I am of course referring to the Sirens in Greek legends. The ones that make you swim towards them and smash yourself on the rocks. They make you wiser by listening….Yes, those sirens.]

Back