• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] EXTOL - Black Silence [M] (OOC/SU)

Years
  • Hey, didn't even notice the IC thread was up till I checked this morning. Should have a post up by the end of tomorrow.

Anyone interested in hooking characters up yet?

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Great story, took me a bit to understand but now that i do, I am so Interested in this! Sign me up!

Name: Jenna Bumo
    Description: Jenna is a 5'5" teenage girl. She has platinum blonde hair with green eyes. She keeps her hair up in a ponytail. She is wearing her blue tennis shoes, green skirt and white Mudkip t-shirt, 3 days of no sleep has started to take its toll as bags of formed and she has little life in her eyes, the twinkle is gone. She has a very athletic build due to where she works on the island. Wears a purple bracelet her mother gave her from when she was 10 for her birthday.

Personality: Jenna is a bit of a nervous wreck but has been forced to keep that within as she tries to prepare to help the resistant. She is very fidgety and second guesses whether shes gonna get out alive every day. She keeps a smile on her face and stays talkative to hide her fears, she has risen to leadership position in her location but is very isolated from the rest of the resistance right now due to her location. the only keeping her going is the dream of avenging her mother's death

Background: Jenna grew up on the island, her mother was the manager of the Sea Breeze resort since she could remember. Spent every summer playing i the pool with the guests. Knew her regulars and persuaded hundreds of dollars out of them. Especially a Doctor by the name Annalise Reta. When Jenna turned 14 she set out to explore other areas and went on a Pokemon journey. She took on both the Sinnoh and Hoenn Leagues and met plenty of friends and even finished in the top 4 at both Hoenn and Sinnoh.

Jenna had come back for the summer since it'd been 1.5 years since she'd last seen her mom, father having passed away, and decided to work for her mom as a receptionist for the resort. it'd been a month when it all happened. She was just sitting at her desk when she heard screaming and saw the first mutant set foot in the lobby. It was a poor woman who had been combined with an infernape, the orange skin and long tail and monkey-ish face. She looked closer and realized it was her mom. Clearly in pain, Jenna ran over, her mom making strange sounds and contorting her body. Jenna carried her to a bed and ordered her fellow workers to help with anyone else who comes in like her mom. A day later her mom passed away from the complications of the mutation. Meanwhile, 2 dozen more mutants had taken refuge in the resort, among the 70 other workers and guests. Jenna wept for hours until she came to terms as there was work to be done. She quickly took control of the resort and is now the leader of the Battle unit, and plans to get herself and 10 of her best soldiers to the rest of the resistance and unite each little group of rebels, while saving everyone else at the resort and finding them an escape route to Hoenn.
    Pok?mon:
    Grovyle - Overgrow, Quick attack, Leaf Blade, X-Scissor, Synthesis, Drain Punch
    Infernape - Blaze, Flare Blitz, Flame Wheel, Close Combat, Thunder Punch, Assist
    Lopunny - Limber, Rototiller, Ice Punch, Sky Uppercut, Water Pulse, High Jump Kick

Other: Jenna has a fear of heights and Rock Pokemon, She will stop at nothing to avenge her mother and making sure no one else dies at EXTOL 's hands, even if means to disobey authority.
    Her three Pokemon with her are her 3 oldest and best friends, even think of messing with them and you are messing with Jenna, friends and family are everything to her.

Last edited:
    Back