• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Extra Diancie codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I've managed to pick up a couple of extra Diancie distribution codes. Rather than just using them as trade bait, I've decided to give them away.

Only caveat is that I'd prefer to give them away to someone who lives in an area that didn't get the distribution event (like, say, South America or South East Asia) and who doesn't already have Diancie. So if that's you, please feel free to request a code.

Years
  • Hello! I live in Ireland and we have no GAME stores here, so unfortunately I couldn't get a Diancie. If you have an extra code to spare, I'd really appreciate it!

Years
  • Ok I live in North America but I didn't get a code in time, however since you want to give them away to people in South America or South East Asia just put me on the bottom of the list since I'm assuming tomorrow you're going to get a bunch of offers.

Years
  • I live in the Netherlands. They say they are being distributed here but they are not.. It was a mistake from nintendo. So I'd like one if you believe me! Getting or as today! So would be great!

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2014
    Do you still have left over codes? I'm from the Philippines and we have no Game Stops here :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back