• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Extra! Extra! Remake Spree! XD

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
    *November 21 ----> They plan to release HGSS in this date (as sources say) because it's the anniversary of the original Gold Silver... I'll see more sources to confirm.

*Funny ----> Funny? Haha... The only thing I laugh about in the newspaper is the sweats and perseverance of everyone that contributed here. I laugh in a good way, of course! :)

*Flandre Scarlett ----> Haha... I didn't actually know that... My bad... But thanks for Flandre anyway! :)

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    *November 21 ----> They plan to release HGSS in this date (as sources say) because it's the anniversary of the original Gold Silver... I'll see more sources to confirm.

*Funny ----> Funny? Haha... The only thing I laugh about in the newspaper is the sweats and perseverance of everyone that contributed here. I laugh in a good way, of course! :)

*Flandre Scarlett ----> Haha... I didn't actually know that... My bad... But thanks for Flandre anyway! :)

Woops, bit of a muddle up here.
    Kaizer-X made it.
    Not Flandre :P

Years

That's pure speculation, and nothing more. The closest we've come to a release date is the announcement of "sometime in the autumn."

I think he means "funny" in the sense that it looks childish and amateurish. Which, to be quite honest, it does. It's made in Paint and it isn't particularly well formatted. And that's not even beginning to address the inanity and banality of what's written.

Back