• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Extra! Extra! Rivals and Games! (Issue#2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    D'oh on the guy/girl mix-up. And agreed on the Ash bit.
    Anyhow, yes on the designs, a little texture and occasionally a sillhouette of a pokemon or something like the one panel is great. I don't have poor vision, it's just a matter of how much one has to actually try to read it, as opposed to just reading it. Like the colors for the entirety of the forum here. It's not just black-on-white, which hurts my eyes when I have a headache, it's a very pale, subdued gray and almost black lettering. Try something like that.

...and remember: Pale is your friend. :P

Last edited:

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
  • OK, Dark Charmander!

Well, Moderators can close this thread...

So Here's my Final Words:

*Dark Charmander accepted as Graphics! Submit me some banners!
    *Staff! Submit your contributions for the next issues please!
    *Issue 3 frontpage: GOLD AND SILVER REMAKE - HeartGold and SoulSilver (Or whatever the title is!)

P.S.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Something I wanna point out before this gets closed.

Your crossword is VAGUE. Who knows what you're referring to when you just say "Professor", or "Battle Frontier", or whatever that's on there. What the heck do you mean? Some kid could just write anything on it and he might not even know if it's right!

If you want to make a good crossword puzzle, give easy yet precise guidelines about the word. Look up the website for good crossword puzzles. You'll improve that way?

(If I screwed up again and someone tells me it's not like that, please let me die...)

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
  • OK that's harsh...

But I'm after a hard crossword... No lame kid might right something wrong about that...

For our crossword, VAGUE is a praising term, not a negative term... PEACE! :)

Well, I'll try to make it a little less VAGUE next time. Thanks for the Comment!

P.S. = OK now close this THREAD! :)

Years
  • Pokerus, you're going to have a lot of harsh comments. The world isn't nice. I would say more but Valentine said what I wanted to say already.

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
  • OK... OK...

It's just that I'm not used to harsh....

Nobody's Harsh in my World... We're all peaceful! :)

LOL...

Well, I'll try to make the crossword nice and easy...

P.S. *POKEMON XD* I'm having problems with fitting your interview on the paper...

Hahaha! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back