• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Extra Mespirit, uxie and Azelf

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I don't know if this is supposed to happen, but I've looked at a few website's and they all say that there is only one Mespirit, Uxie and Azelf in each game.
    A few months after I caught them all I went back in Azelf's cave and there was another one. After catching that, I checked the other caves and there was another Uxie but Mespirit's cave was empty.
    Can someone please tell me if this is suppose to happen. And if it is, is there another Mespirit that's gonna appear ?? It's not just me either. I told a friend who checked her caves and had another Uxie I think but not the other two. So is there some thing you have to do that makes them come back ??

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Thats extremely odd because there is only one of each legendary in pokemon games but if you have saved after sharing an action replay code that could be the cause.

Years
    No I dont use any cheating things at all. The fact my friend also had an extra one made me think there was something you had to do to get more. I think everyone should check their caves and let me know if they find extra ones. There must be more people with extra ones. Otherwise it's a really freaky coincidence me and my mate both had extra. Neither of us have AR.

Years
    Thanks xx I just think it's too big of a coincidence for me and my friend to be the only ones getting extra ones. I do check Mesprits cave occasionally to see if one is there but none yet.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    It could be a glitch from the PAL versions… although I imported mine. xX
    Hopefully someone with a PAL version can help.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    What is PAL versions. Anyway I checked mine and nothing either

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    NSTC America and Japan.
    PAL Europe & Australia.
    I assume tigger knows though. .o.'

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Oh, because you are both in England. Okay gotcha

Years
    I don't know what version mine is. But it was bought in England so I would assume it's PAL then. I can't believe your caves are all empty. Now I'm more confused !! Someone must know what's going on. For me and my friend to both have a 'glitch' seems really odd.

superaipom

They do exist...
    Years
    That does seem rather odd. I have the US version and I caught all three of the lake pokemon once. I have gone back to the caves just for the fun of it and no pokemon. Once I saw your post I checked again and still no pokemon. I am just assuming that it is a really freaky glitch coincedence.

Years
    Maybe it is just a really freaky coincidence . . . I only went back in months later after to see if there was maybe a pokeball like after Giratina. Azelf was just st right in the middle again. Then when I seen Uxie too I thought it was supposed to happen. Just wondering why my friend only had Uxie again and where Mesprit was.
    If anyone does find extra ones, or even just hears about other people please let me know. It's just too random for it to be me and my friend lol. There must be more.
    Anyone else got the PAL version ??

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I don't see this happening but since I do have the PAL version i'll...

Nope, none of the three...
    you say you've never used AR but did you get the game second hand?
    Also have they reappeared subsequent times or just once?

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    he says he didnt use an AR but there is a code to make them reappear

Years
    he says he didnt use an AR but there is a code to make them reappear
    Fist of all it's she not he lol. But no I have never used any kind of cheats on the game. I caught them the first time the normal way. I got a brand new sealed game from the shop GAME. Totally new. No cheating ever gone on with it.
    I just went back into the caves and there was another Azelf and Uxie. Only once. But I have gone back into the caves since to see if more come back but none yet.
    My point is that me and my friend do not own and AR or an I-cheat for that matter or any other cheating thing. No codes have ever been entered for anything. They just came back. Have my ID but different catch dates. I just walked back into the cave like 2 months later and they were sat in the middle of the cave like the first time. Same with natalie, Uxie just sat in the middle after i said to her that they come back.

Years
    i got a pal version game im from Australia and there is only one of all thre of them i think it just might be some freaky coinsedence so don't blame it on the pal version (there awsome) So i think just you and your friend are making it up which im sorry if you are telling the truth because it seems like the most likely thing or it really is just a really freaky thing (again sorry if u are teeling the turth im not attacking u im just saying what i think)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back