• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Extracurricular Activities

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I have never had a detention just to throw that out there...
    I am going to audition for the musical at school so if I get in I will have rehearsals every Sunday for like half a year which kinda counts..

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Wooot!! Detention!! Its obviously an extracurricular thang coz you're wasting time at school, after school!
    Imma in mah schools soccer team, we went through quater, now waiting for semis!! which is god noes when...
    Other than that... nuthin... i prefer being in detention then acting...

Mah acting sucks big time

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I have concert orchestra on a Tuesday after school. It's the most boring time of my week -________- I never want to do it, but I have to 'cause I get 'extra brownie points' for taking part.

I'm a 'Social Service' rep for my class and have to go to meetings every week where we talk about pressing issues, upcoming events and eat cake decide how money should be spent.

I can't do any sport. So I stick with the activites which involve sitting down XD;

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    I'm going to the cheerleading tryouts next week, so that should probably become my main extracurricular activity then.
    And probably drama class.. Although I'm not sure about it since they are going to play Romeo and Juliet this year - I don't like that play, but I love acting.
    So yeah :3

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    I'm very involved in Music activity...Marching Band and Winter Drumline. I'm also in Theater Tech.

Years
    None really except procrastination. I'd like to join clubs of some sort, concerning my interests but I haven't found anything that interests me yet.

For a moment when I saw this thread I thought it said 'extracellular activities'.

Madden King 2000

I Am The Madden King
    Years
    I'm in the Junior Varsity football team, the Varsity football team, and the basketball team. I'm so excited for I.M.B.B.A. because we are going to win this year.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I play for the Gaelic Footbal, Hurling and Basketball teams in school, as well as being a member of the Drama organisation.

Back