• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Extreem Ways of Getting to School.

Forever Forbidden

Takes the longest shortcut.
    Years
    How would you you get to school, if all the options were available; time travel, tanks, you name it.

Rules;
    Post the rating for the last post (1-bad 5-moderate 10-awsome, then comments, then post your own way, simple, no?

I'll go first;

I'd ride a dolphin into the ferries-wheel of doom and jump astride the Turbo Cat, bursting through the double-doors stark naked.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    lol your way is a bit extreme =P
    Hmm let's think..
    I'd get 007's Aston martin and once arrived at school get out wearing nothing but a bow tie =D

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    The old saying:
    People at Australia ride Kangaroos to school. lol

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    10/10. Because the color of the streaks against the concrete that butts make look awesome.

Spray on a hell load of Axe, look like Nick Jonas, and have hot girls chase you to school.

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    1/10 lame

I would call upon the powers of the very space around me to teleport to school, which in turn would cause a massive spacial explosion at both locations, destorying them. At least I got there. I would be unharmed.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    4/10 the destroed school is ok, but to destroy your house at the same time... no, not cool.

I'd have my Fairly Oddparents poof me to school.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Yeah but they would poof you to china and around the school by the time its right you would have missed it so 6/10 just for the globe trotting.
    I would paraglide off my roof straight into the classroom gracefully jumping through the window after releasing the glide.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    and then land on a sharp pencil and die therefore5/10
    i would have all my loyal subjects carry me to school (thats what usualy happens anyway.)

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    2/10 i don't find your servants to be extreme, sorry.

I would get a bus, but i would pay him with a 1million dollar bill, because I live in england he will never be able to do the math for my change and his head would explode.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    7/10 Thanks for being GREEN.

I fart my way to school after 42 cokes and 17 cups of coffee.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Pogo stick? @~@ 1/10

I will expose myself to radiation and Hulk my way to schoo after being woken up by my brother.

Back