• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen EXTREME GRINDING!!

Do you like Black 2 and White 2's way of making you grind?

• Yes!

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • No!

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
  • Believe me, I have been grinding recently! Usually, I grind over a Pokemon's EV by meeting wild Pokemon (for example meeting and beating wild Basculin to raise my Pokemon's speed) in order to help me win battle points at the battle subway. (and yes, I do buy those EV-enhancing items to save time)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I always grind a lot so it was no real surprise for me :x But I do like that it makes you want to grind tho, makes you spend longer on the games imo.

Murt93

Battle Amateur
    Years
  • I tend to clear my game using only my starter pokemon so I can clear the game quicker :L I had my Emboar the first run through it was level 76 after Victory road and on my second run with samurott I believe it was 74ish, proffesor Juniper literally "hands" you a lucky egg and once you get to white forest its ridiculous I went from 75-100 with my terrakion in less than an hour w/lucky egg no joke :L but hey all my friends say I play the story wrong I'm more of a battle freak ^ _ ^ also @Sceptile King I haven't gone near N yet and I have a little under 400 hours on my current save file lol

Back