• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Extreme "Looks" Gym

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
    mannn,l havent had a battle like that since...since silver version when going against my brother.you had a good stradagy,mine on the other hand wasnt organized,thanks ill work on my team somemore,than a rematch.

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
    Years
    I'd like to become a gym leader,7th leader for me.Just tell me whats to be done.

"Hoo-Hah" Elite Four Bruno

srry, but i'm 7th, the only place left is 8th, but i think that wouldn't be a problem since it is seen as the best place :p well you have to wait for SSK to aprove you, and have to fill in the forms in the first post :D

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
    Years
    oh yesh ssk, i asked penumbra to make me a gym badge a long time ago, but it looks like he is'nt online lately, and i saw you got someone one in the extreme gym, so i wanted to ask, where can i get one if penumbra won't come on?

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Well I don't know any other badge makers besides King of Anime (which either got a name change or hasn't been in pc a long time since his profile no longer shows) and Penumbra who hasn't been on since May 31st. If you can find someone that can make a badge then request one from him/her is the best I can do.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    You have to request who you want to fight, saying "Do you want to battle" will get you nowhere, friend.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Please don't spam this thread by talking about your trade thread.

As for battling altaria is on and he's a gym leader, and RAcastBlaster.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    I'm on the way off, actually :P Mayhaps another time. Just making a quick post on the way out the proverbial door.

Back