• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Extreme "Looks" Gym

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
Years
  • Extreme "Looks" Gym
    A new era of gym's has arrived in pokecommunity.. and it is the Extreme "Looks" Gym. Now this is not your ordinary gym, we deal with style, because without style you would get some gym league like RRL (Rainbow Rosestorm League). So remember we are deadlier then meets the eye.

The Code
    Right here is our gym rules. Honor them and accept them in every way possible. Also you must do these battle requirments in every gym battle along with our gym leaders rules.

Double Battles Only
    No Ubers
    lv 100 battles
    Sleep Clause
    No Haxing
    Evasion Clause
    OHKO Clause
    Respect the people here as we treat you back with the same respect
    No cheating what so ever or your out
    Each gym leader has there own set of gym rules follow their battling rules and the ones right here

Earning Style Points
    What are style points? Well style points are another thing unique about this gym. And what they do is allow you to buy pokemon from our store.
    So the only way to earn style points is by beating a gym leader, and then that gym leader will give you x amout of points by rating your battle performance.

ELG's Shop
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=4582423#post4582423

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gym Leaders

Leader: SuperemeRulerSim
    Gym Name:
    FC:

Leader: Kyubinaruto
    Gym Name: Aquatica
    FC: 2664 8606 2673
    Rules of this Gym:
    Spoiler:

Badge
    Extreme "Looks" Gym

Leader: altaria221
    Gym Name: Odd Sun
    FC:
    Gym Rules:
    Spoiler:

Leader: Bz
    Gym Name: Path of Normality
    FC: 1419 2659 2982
    Rules of this gym:
    Spoiler:

Badge Extreme "Looks" Gym

Leader: Penumbra
    Gym Name: Old School
    FC:
    Rules of this gym:
    Spoiler:

Badge Extreme "Looks" Gym

Leader: RAcastBlaster
    Gym Name: Fight With Intelligence
    FC: 0817 9923 2269
    Rules of this Gym:
    Spoiler:

Badge
    Extreme "Looks" Gym

Leader: mathioks
    Gym Name:
    FC:
    Rules of this Gym:

Leader: tyson
    Gym Name:
    FC:
    Rules of this gym:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elite Four

Master:
    FC
    Donation(prize for shop)

Master:
    FC
    Donation(prize for shop)

Master:
    FC
    Donation(prize for shop)

Master:
    FC
    Donation(prize for shop)

Approved by Glaceon_
    (Because this gym has more style then you)

Last edited:

Bz

*trying to lick elbow*
    Years
  • Nice, spots open. Gotta get to lv. 100 fast :-D (hmm, balanced gym leader...)
    also, with the shop thing, on my diamond, i have johto starter eggs and other good stuff . Pokedex is almost complete so i have a lot of Pokemon . I could run the shop if you want, until i'm high enough lv.....

Or maybe I could be a lv.50 gym leader....that's probably a no :-)

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Fail

And I like how you brought up my old gym from like a year ago. I wish you the best of luck :/ and you will see very soon how effective a league can be.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
  • Nice, spots open. Gotta get to lv. 100 fast :-D (hmm, balanced gym leader...)
    also, with the shop thing, on my diamond, i have johto starter eggs and other good stuff . Pokedex is almost complete so i have a lot of Pokemon . I could run the shop if you want, until i'm high enough lv.....

Or maybe I could be a lv.50 gym leader....that's probably a no :-)
    Just use the level 100 feature on wifi to have your pokemon in lvl 100. Sure you can run the shop.

interesting.... however you think this could really work SSK? Not doubting you but your hands are full with the old EGL right?
    Thought it might work since this is just a mini gym. nothing to the standards of EGL.
    Fail

And I like how you brought up my old gym from like a year ago. I wish you the best of luck :/ and you will see very soon how effective a league can be.
    Fail? That takes a lot of guts coming from a guy that failed twice making RRL and could not even control it when EGL is about to beat your gym in a clash.

Haza can probably pwn this gym within 2 days.
    :O
    Probably. But seeing the crap of gym you made Haza can beat it in an hour.

I likes the old gym better, but I feel 7:17 could pull this off. Maybe.
    Its just a mini league. EGL is staying. This is more for new ev trainers to try out. To later take on the big league which is EGL.

well, i did not think the EGL would last this long so maybe he could
    We'll see.

Romeo_Delight.exe

ロミオの歓喜!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    Hey, funny how our gym is shytting on yours.
    You don't even have any gym leaders, n00b.

Back