• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Extreme "Looks" Gym

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    You gave me an idea Penumbra. I think with the amount of people we have in the league we should do a for fun tournament.

that sounds like a great idea, it will be fun

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Alright so I did the match ups. They are as followed

Kyubinaruto vs RAcastBlaster
    altaria221 vs Bz
    Penumbra vs maul513

So pm/vm/im/aim/xbox live/PSN/wifi, just do whatever you can do to contact your opponet and once the battle is over report to me the winner.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    How should we conduct the battle if one of us does 4v4 while the other prefers 6v6. I, for example, know full well and from experience that I do not have a functioning 4v4 team, nor can I simply shave two pokemon off from my 6v6 team.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    I should have expalained the rules a little more throughly..

The Rules in the competition are the rules I made for the first page, and all matches will be 6 vs 6

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Your rules for me are still wrong. I never said "OU pokemon only", I have no idea where you even got that from.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    alright tell me then exactly what rules are, if I am continuously am doing it wrong. Because you said OU pokemon which means here OU pokemon only.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    > All pokemon must be OU tier OR UNDER (No Ubers) < If you need a tier list, reference Smogon.com
    *something will go here, but I'm still thinking on it*

Style:
    Effective strategies/combos are awarded
    Effective use of UU/NU pokemon is awarded (if it comes out and does nothing, you get no points for wasting the slot on your team)

I merely state that pokemon must be OU legal. Probably when I was typing this, I was had in mind a different league I'm a member of, which allows ubers for some reason I fail to understand. In any case, you just misunderstood what I said.

Also, I beat Kyubinaruto in our inter-gym tournament.

Last edited:

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Bz, if you can't get your wifi working by onday I'm going to have to eliminate u from the tourney and altaria procceds.

Ok RAcastblaster I'll update it that rule for you.

Years
    what happened here? everybody has seemingly left this, has something happened to make all the gym leaders of the ELG to stop posting here

The gym leader tournament started then, we all stopped posting, im confused

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Well currently no one seems to be wanting to be battling at the moment. (Since the the battling section barely has people viewing)

Also its like everyone is more intrested in HG/SS...

But anyway the finals is this for our tourney:
    altaria vs RAcastBlaster
    Penumbra vs RAcastBlaster
    Penumbra vs altaria

^ so whoever wins the most out of there two matches wins the tourney.

Back