• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Extreme Speed Open Battle Topic

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Wait, wut? So who challenged meh? Or did I challenge? I don't remember challenging, but I also can't remmeber what I ate last Tuesday.

Your team was one of the last two teams remaining so of course those teams will have to fight each other. Since there's no challenges with the final teams, I did a coin flip to decide who gets to pick the matches.

Sims, you and Bendak get to decide the matches vs. Alex/Matt. Talk amongst yourselves.

Edit: and just so everyone else is clear, Graceful/Smarties must decide together about who faces Aurasphere and who faces mystery. World King/Prince have already picked who they are fighting.

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    =O Graceful how could you say that about your own team? You know very well you have a good shot at winning....

Lol....I could barely say that with a straight face! =P

Well that was witty...^_^ let us know as soon as possible, Graceful.

Same with you guys, Bendak/sims. Then we can edit it so it says
    _Prince_ vs. Znale
    World King's Lugia vs. Ryan24

Because Aura has already done that with our matches, right? O_o RIGHT!?

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Well that was witty...^_^ let us know as soon as possible, Graceful.

Same with you guys, Bendak/sims. Then we can edit it so it says
    _Prince_ vs. Znale
    World King's Lugia vs. Ryan24

Because Aura has already done that with our matches, right? O_o RIGHT!?

Oh WOW! It already said that before you posted! Now how do you supposed that happened? Well this is just weird...I guess....I guess I already did it! Wow....that is weird, that is really weird. Gee, I guess....I guess you don't have to keep reminding me to update that match-ups! =O

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    I kinda wanted to vs you but w/e
    smarties should make to be a very interesting battle.

good luck guys
    *cough* aura kick his butt

ill talk to smarties

Back