• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ey There!

Genegerbread

Pokemon Argent Tear Storywriter
    Years
    Hello there!

I'm Genegerbread, but if you'd like, you can definitely call me Gene. At the time of writing this, I am fourteen years old, and I'm a male.

I love Pokemon a ton. Though I might be a bit newer to the whole franchise (first game was Gen IV Platinum in 2008), I've sustained my love for Pokemon for the eight years I've been a part of the franchise. I love watching Pokemon theories and Let's Plays. My favorite generation would probably have to either be Gen III or Gen IV (because of HG/SS).

When I'm not playing Pokemon, I'm usually at school (when it isn't the summer like it is now). I also enjoy PC games profusely, and I'm usually on Steam, and I've just picked up Minecraft again after a little while. On the computer, I also record YouTube videos, and my channel is called Genne. I can't send links, but I'm the one with the profile picture that says Genne and has 171 subscribers.

Every year, I go to a summer camp in New Hampshire for one month. This year, we're hiking three to seven miles per day for 6 days, biking 150 miles, and canoeing in the lakes of New Hampshire. It's very fun, but can be difficult.

Thanks for reading about me! Hope I can get to know y'all better!

8 years is still quite a long time to be a fan and I'm glad you've held onto your Pok?mon love all these years. I'm still a huge fan myself and there are a lot of cool people here to talk to so that helps keep people's interests burning too. ;3 Welcome, Gene!

I really do hope you'll like it here, this is a very active community and it's especially awesome to get involved now that Sun & Moon news is slowly being revealed. Let the staff know if you need anything and see you around. [:

Genegerbread

Pokemon Argent Tear Storywriter
    Years
    Welcome to PokeCommunity, Gene. It's a pleasure to meet you. Have you bought XY or ORAS?

I sure have! I've purchased Pokemon Y, as well as Pokemon OR.

8 years is still quite a long time to be a fan and I'm glad you've held onto your Pok?mon love all these years. I'm still a huge fan myself and there are a lot of cool people here to talk to so that helps keep people's interests burning too. ;3 Welcome, Gene!

I really do hope you'll like it here, this is a very active community and it's especially awesome to get involved now that Sun & Moon news is slowly being revealed. Let the staff know if you need anything and see you around. [:

Thank you c:

It's good to see that there are so many friendly people here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    Ooh you started out with Platinum in 2008? Great game to start out with in my opinion, Platinum was a pretty darn good game. ;] Lovely to hear you're a HGSS fan too, they're some of my favourite games in the series. ? Welcome to PC, Gene? it's great to meetcha, I'm Alex!
    Goodness, those camp activities sound difficult! Though fun, hiking and canoeing are awesome. Few questions for ya; what's your favorite Pok?mon type? And what games have you played/owned from the series? :]

Was nice meeting ya, feel free to VM me whenever if you'd like to chat! Hope you have a great fun time on the Pok?Community here & if you're stuck anywhere, the staff's always there to help? would certainly recommend messaging one. [: See you!

pkmin3033

Hey Gene, welcome to PC. It's a pleasure to meet you~

If you started with Gen IV I can see how you've been with the franchise ever since - it's definitely a good one to start with, with Platinum being a fantastic title and HG/SS being a fantastic burst of nostalgia for older fans and a great enhanced remake for newer players.

Agh, Steam. I picked that up this year myself and, whilst I'm not much of a PC gamer still, I dropped a ton in the Steam sales and now have a 40-game backlog, haha. Did you buy much in the Summer Sale this year? I'd recommend checking out the Video Games section if you play many games outside of Pokemon, it's a fun little place and you'll find lots of other Steam users on there~

Anyways, if you ever need anything or just want to chat, feel free to drop me a PM anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Back