• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eyes

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    What color eyes do you have?
    How is your vision?
    [Insert other questions pertaining to eyes]

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Brown eyes for a brown dude.

My vision sucks. Can't tell you what my prescription is, since I don't know, but I'm nearsighted and can't read this text without my glasses as I type.

And I've gone through about 8 or 9 pair of glasses in the last four years. Huzza

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    My eyes are a dark grayish-blue color, but, according to my best friend, they change color. They're much darker around the edge and around my pupils, though.

My vision is pretty poor, but I usually don't wear my glasses. My vision is going to continue to deteriorate for a while and, from what I understand, there's nothing I can do to stop it.

Last edited:
    Years
    My eyes are hazel-greenish in color.. as for my vision, it definitely isn't 20:20 since I wear eyeglasses :P I am nearsighted as well

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    My eyes are dark brown and sort of a coal-like colour. My vision is the best in my entire family, so I'd say it's pretty good. I don't have to wear any sort of glasses for any purpose although lately I have been rather reckless with the treatment of my eyes, (reading books in the dark, head to close to the paper etc.)

Years
    My eyes are kind of a hazel-brown-green color, it's hard to explain actually since I do have pretty weird genetics when it came to eyes.

I do have good 20/20 vision so I don't wear glasses, but I do love wearing a fake pair I made out of some old 3D glasses lol.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    I've got teh green eyes, which I like a lot.

What I don't like is the fact that I'm nearsighted, so I was wearing glasses prior to me first going to grade school. I lost count how many of them I've gone through...

Despite that, I've got better perception than some other people, like my father. At one time, I've found a piece of bird-shot on our floor. He wasn't able to find it, even when he was kneeling down onto the floor. I've found it while I was standing upright. Talk about embarrassing for him.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    My eye's are a grayish-blue color leaning closer to gray than blue with my left eye a shade darker than my right eye.

As for my vision I wear glasses because I have poor vision in my left eye where everything is blurry regardless of distance unless I focus in on something. My right eye sees everything clearly and dominates over my left eye when I don't wear my glasses like I usually forget to do.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
    my eyes dark brown...just like this

Eyes

my vision is okay but i do wear glasses sometimes.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    I've got blue eyes which, i'm sure i'm imagining this, seem to have gotten lighter since I started trying to be a better person. :I
    Call me crazy if you want, but I swear my eyes were more dark gray, and now they're a cool blue.

I've got really good eyesight, and I do mean really good.
    Like, being able see a person who's several miles away.

I'm not really sure what else to put here. :I
    I never get dry eyes. :?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    My eyes are cat brown from what i've heard.
    My vision sucks, that's why i'm forced to wear glasses.

Do you think your eyes are attractive?

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    My eyes are hazel-greenish in color.. as for my vision, it definitely isn't 20:20 since I wear eyeglasses :P I am nearsighted as well

Pretty much exactly this. My eyes are a hazel-greenish color. But they're a bit closer to green now that I look at them. I'm nearsighted as well and have to wear glasses so my vision's far from 20/20.I can't see crap without my glasses.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    My eyes are a light-ish shade of brown. Some people even thought I was mixed because of the colour of my eyes. People of my race usually have eyes ranging from black to dark brown. I wonder if any of my ancestors married a person with light eyes~

My vision is not good. I wear glasses or contacts, or else everything would just be a blur to me. I won't be able to even see what I'm typing if I don't wear them.

Back