• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eyuzo Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    ^ I'd be glad to start it up, but what kind of pokemon are these that are trying to take over?

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    OOC: I'll start the rp.

IC: It seemed like another normal day for the pokemon of Middle Leaf Village, all except one.Josh is a 14 year-old Scyther.Ever since The Dark Pokemon, a gang of powerful pokemon, attacked his town, he has been training to seek out and destroy The Dark Pokemon.His journey is beginning today, as he heads out toward the outside of Emerald Forest.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2007
    Geard had always been a legendary pokemon. His color the only color of his kind. The reason for this was because he was the only one left. The dark pokemon had killed his kind. He was ready to fight for them. And was determind to win.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "Hey! Watch it ya big lummox!" came the squeaky voice of a Rattata from one of the smaller houses of Middle Leaf Village. "Ya nearly torched my home!"

The Rattata backed away slightly, as the object of his accusations, a tall Charizard of silvery white colour turned around to face him. This suddenly didn't seem like such a good idea.

"Sorry." the creature replied in a deep, rumbling, voice. "My tail has a life of its own, can I help you with the repairs?"

The Rattata watched the earnest expression on the giant's face, pondering the offer, but seeing how the tail was once again picking up the pace he decided against it.

"N-no th-thank you." he stammered, "I was going to renovate anyway, I'll do it on my own."

The Charizard looked slightly dissapointed "Oh, okay then." he replied with a sigh "I'll just be on my way."

As he resumed his walk through the village, feeling very guilty and remorseful for damaging the little one's home, the Charizard decided that it was better to perform his protection duties outside of town. Emerald Forest, maybe? he thought for himself, heading towards the town's edge I just hope I don't burn anything.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    A large shaodw passed over the Earth, a dragon shape. A Purple Charizard, named Flare, was flying high above the clouds, not having a care in the world.

Well, I do have a care if some think differently. she thought. Ever since the attack, I've been alone. No one eles, just me. I'll get the Darks for this.

Another large flying pokemon was flying straight at Flare, but she was lost in her thoughts and they collided.

"Ahhhhh!" In a state of shock, Flare fell to the Earth, but landed and something silvery. She quickly got up and noticed it was a silver Charizard

Another Charizard?!
    "Sorry, I, uh, collided with something. I hope you're not hurt?" Flare helped the other Charizard up. "I'm Flare, by the way."

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "Oh, that's alright." the silvery Charizard replied, regaining his composure with a sheepish grin "I collide with things all the time...like that poor Rattata's house. He wouldn't even let me fix it..." he suddenly realized that he hadn't answered Flare's inquiry "Oh, I'm Flammie." Flammie said, extending one of his front paws with a broad grin.

Another Charizard. Flammie thought for himself, excitement building within him. I hope she's not from my old clan. But she couldn't, too polite for that.

"So, where are you from?" he asked, his tail swaying merrily back and forth as it always did when Flammie was happy or excited.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    "Just some Charizard group. I was bannished for my wierd coloring right before the attack. Don't ask why." Flare shook Flammie's claw. "I don't exactly remember the name, something like Craticrus or somethin'. But, anyway, were you headed somewhere? I've got nothing to do, so we can just hang out."

A Rattata ran hurriedly across the two Charizard's paths, giving Flammie a worried look. Flare chuckled slightly.

"Must've been that Rattata, huh?" The Rattata ran back to his home, now giving Flare a worried look. Flare shook her head.

Can't get just a regular look around here, I guess.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Flammie nodded sympathetically, "My old clan kicked me out too. You've heard of it, right? Clan Baham? They think that they're the direct descendants of the father of all dragons, Bahamut, so they act all strong and fierce like they don't need help from anybody and don't need to respect anybody. I was too soft for them..." his voice trailed of.

Hearing Blaze's offer, Flammie took a brief pause.

"Well." he said doubtfully "I've kind of taken this town under my protection, but I suppose it's alright as long as we stay fairly close so I can come back when they need me to."

Flammie waved happily at the Rattata who came across the street, recieving a scared look in return which made his spirits sink a bit.

Why do they all have to fear me? he thought for himself, his tail making tentative movements as he watched the Rattata scurry of throwing another suspicious glance, this time at his new friend.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2007
    Geard had just been flying when he was right above two charizards. He flew down to see what they were doing and saw they were talking. He saw a scyther and decided to meet him. He flew to the ground in front of him. He llooked at the scyther."Hi, I'm Geard." He had was the last Rayquaza in the whole world.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Singe was perched upon the branch of a tree, thinking about things. His death is all my fault...No, I couldn't of stopped that boulder... Singe's train-of-thought was interrupted when something large flew by the tree he was on. Singe opened his eyes and looked up. It was a Rayquaza. Not many of those around... Singe jumped from the tree and landed onto the ground. Singe looked around and saw the Rayquaza talking to a scyther. I remember when Kyo put me through Scyther training... Singe walked over to the Rayquaza and Scyther. Singe bowed and said, "Greetings, my name is Singe."

Dark Draco

Dark Lord of Dragons
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 17, 2007
    Bane is doing his regular work-out/destruction in a part of the forest. Bane stops for a moment between exercises to notice a Rayquaza fly overhead.

This can't be good...I want in on this! Bane thinks, then takes off after the Rayquaza, craches down trees and breaking boulders in the process. After a short run, although rather tired from it, Bane came to a clearing an spied other pokemon speaking with the Rayquaza. Preparing himself for anything, Bane approached the group, which consisted of the Rayquaza, a Scyther, and a Blaziken with black hair.

"This is an interesting development, whats the occasion for this to have occured? I'm Bane by the way." Bane said to the group.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    Name:kuro
    What Pokemon Are You?:purple ninetails
    Personality:she is quiet but friendly
    Appearence:She is slightly smaller the most ninetales and has purple fur with golden rings around her tail and on her body((like an umbreon)) and dark black eyes.
    History:She was raised and trained on a volpix farm but when she evaled and took on her strange coloring her trainer abbandend her and she came here.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2007
    Geard had never had so many people around him. They all seemed friendly enough. He smiled at the ones around him."Hi Bade and Singe. I'm Geard." He smiled soon disappeared as he thought of his past. There was no escaping it. He was the only Rayquaza left on the earth on which he lived. They had all been killed. He looked around him. His long, narrow body perfect for flying.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back