• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fabbles' Breeding Shop, All Pokes Available!

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
    Yo, do you have the 3 dog poke'mon?

I have 2 Giratina's, a Rayquaza, A Groundon, and a Kyogre.

~Sion

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Roost, Focus Blast, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock, Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, X-Scissor, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Flash Cannon, Trick Room, Energy Ball, Substitute, Sleep Talk, Shadow Ball, Flamethrower, Explosion, Water Pulse, Rain Dance, Iron Tail, Sandstorm

Wingull?

danielson777

Charmandai!!!
    Years
    Hey you said you have every pokemon right?so what do you want for jirachi?? ive got most of those items and tms etc" on the list and i have chikoritas with ancient power and other stuff

PattySweets4

Pokemon Connosseur
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007
    Hey Fabbles its me again, i have substitute and rock polish if you still need them, is it possible i could get jirachi too?

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2007
    I've got both Roost and Trick Room that I can trade. I'm in need of a Garchomp and Milotic if you have either.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2007
    I actually don't have Milotic atm because I am getting it Friday. However, can we still do the Roost for Garchomp trade?

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2007
    If you give me some time to use it for breeding some gibles, it will be about 10-15 minutes.

Pikasaur

Retro Gamer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    I can trade Bagon with Hydro Pump and Gible with Earthquake for Shiny Wingull.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    How many of the TMs would it take for the shiny wingull or for any shiny for that matter

Back