• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Fabulous~ (The Dent/Cilan Fanclub)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Dent should take Satoshi's place as the main character on the show... :P

OR If/When Dent Leaves Satoshi when Satoshi travels to a new region, Dent should get his own Spin-Off show... jus' sayin'. It can be called, "Pocket Monster: Dent's big Mega adventure!!!" (But it would sound much better with that japanese guy who does that voice in Pokémon Sunday, "Pocket-o monstar: Dent-a-o Big Mega A-Ventaaaa!")

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    He should.

But the second idea- that could be amazing. Perhaps aim it at the slightly older audience? I want to see the triplets travelling in search of their parents, who went missing a few years prior to BW...

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Dent should take Satoshi's place as the main character on the show... :P

OR If/When Dent Leaves Satoshi when Satoshi travels to a new region, Dent should get his own Spin-Off show... jus' sayin'. It can be called, "Pocket Monster: Dent's big Mega adventure!!!" (But it would sound much better with that japanese guy who does that voice in Pokémon Sunday, "Pocket-o monstar: Dent-a-o Big Mega A-Ventaaaa!")

Agreed. A lot of people actually like Dent. I know a couple that don't like Dento on Youtube but most that I know liked him so seeing him leave would be very sad. If he gets enough fans then maybe they might make a spin off series of him.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    There are some people over at BMGF who hate Dent for replacing Brock, which is quite frankly ridiculous. They're determined to hate him and not even consider his personality, just because he replaced Brock. >__>

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Take a look at the preview for BW35:

I guess this makes up for us missing BW28, the lure looks cool. :D

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Awww poor Dento. He dropped his food in episode 34, had to deal with Iris and Trip swinging around, everyone left him while he was cooking, he couldn't find anyone and then he was left alone at the end with his two Pokemon. I love the ending part of episode 34! That was so cute!

Wait this is the make up version of that episode of Dento fishing? Oh my gosh yes about time! Dento looked so amazing in this episode! I'm more excited about this episode but now I have to wait until next Thursday. -drats!-

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Thursday come faster plz. ;;

Oh! Hey! I saw elsewhere a discussion on how Dent should keep Yanappu out of its PokeBall, like Ash and Iris do with Pikachu and Kibago. Although, we're not even sure at this point if the latter two even have PokeBalls...

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I like Yanappu out of it's Pokeball. We barely get the chance to see it but having it out of the Pokeball would make sense since Ash and Iris have their Pokemon out of their pokeballs.

Years
    Yanappu out of it's Pokeball? I don't really mind it, but I liked it when Pikachu was the only one out of it's Pokeball. :c But now, its some sort of trend for main characters' Pokemon to be out of their Pokeballs.

I didn't quite like it when Togepi or that annoying Piplup were out of their Pokeballs the entire time, copying Pika. And now Iris' Axew too... >.>

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    's true, yeah. I did like when letting your Pokemon roam free was uncommon, but now I feel like... if they're gonna have Ash and Iris have their Pokemon out, it's kinda unfair that Dent doesn't get to keep one out.

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
    Now we know if somebody is an important character, because they'll have at least one Pokemon out of its Pokeball. Just in case the fans are too stupid to realise who's important! =P

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I feel like they then should give all of the main cast one Pokemon that hangs out outside, then. Although the Pokemon are getting a fair amount of screentime, still. But just their vintage would suffice.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Well I never suspected this.

Spoiler:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Oh my goodness. I do not believe it... just... wow. Okay. I never saw that coming. I suppose if anyone can make that thing fabulous, it's Dent.

I'll have to watch the episode before I make more judgements, but... wow.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I'm actually hoping Stunfisk will develop Dents personality, just imagine it. xD

How about a topic? (Even if we don't really ever use them here)

What do you think the end of Best Wishes will have in store for Dent?
    I hope he doesn't stop traveling with Ash, or if he does at least to persue a good career instead of going back to that Café/Gym. Or at least have his own spin-off show. :P

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    The end of Best Wishes, huh? Well... I see him continuing on with Ash, maybe going to the next region to learn how they do thinks over there. In terms of Sommeliering or whatever. Or he becomes an S-Class Sommelier and then decides to become a travelling Sommelier instead of opening his own shop and staying in one place.

If not, spinoff show plz.

And ohgod Stunfisk with Dent's personality? I am laughing my ass off trying to imagine that.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    Well, since Best Wishes is much faster paced and shorter, I'm pretty sure Cilan will keep travelling with Ash for at least one or two more regions.

Also, Cilan with a Stunfisk. That is so brilliant I don't even-

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Ooh! Guys! Forgot to mention! BW026 is said to be airing in June! :D :D

And who likes my sexy new avatar? /flourish /show-off /etc

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Dang it I was going to give away the surprise. I was looking around DeviantArt and had found out that the episode that got skipped with Dento will air June 23rd.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back