• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Fabulous~ (The Dent/Cilan Fanclub)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    ..........Great I just might get into Poddo x Juniper now. I shall add that to the shipping debate!

Lol I just noticed something funny.

Spoiler:

To conclude to this; Dento is very protective over his food.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    My god he was absolutely adorable in that scene. <3 As always lol.

That Dragon Sneeze is pretty interesting, though.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    We'll finally be able to hear Dento voice in English next week and yes that just proves that he is more epic then Brock.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Ohmygod. Ohmygod.

Explored a giant tunnel with a sheer slope, then climbed down a cliff. AND DIDN'T EVEN GET A SPECK OF DIRT ON HIM.

How utterly fabulous.

His English VA better do this epicness justice.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Yeah I thought that was amazing. I can't wait to hear Dento and Poddos voice in English. If they mess up their voice then I am going to find them all and also I'll stick with the Jap version.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Actually, I have been thinking about that. I wonder if Dento and Iris are going to continue traveling to different regions, not unless this is the last region which will most likely not be but this gets you thinking sometimes if it is or not.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I do hope that Dent they will continue on with Ash to the region after Isshu. Kind of following the Johto Saga where everyone stayed. Except better then Johto with less fillers.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Isn't Unova based on New York? They'll probably add more regions around there or something and have both of them still continue on with Satoshi. I wonder if they'll do one on Paris.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I hope that is the case!

Paris would be cool, yeah. But I kind of want to see something based off of like... the west/midwest US because there is a big range of things that can be done with that.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I will be just fine with that, as you all well know. But perhaps they will do something different and let Dent go rather than Iris.

I would die ;;

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    According the Rule #569 of the Anime, Iris shall leave whereas Cilan would continue with Ash in the next region.

If they continue to act like good friends unlike Ash/Brock that later series I couldn't even tell they knew each other I'd hope Dento stays.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    As long as Dent stays and has a prominent role in at least 1 out of every three episodes I shall be happy, though happier if he gets more screentime than that <3

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I would actually like both of them to stay. They are so far Ash best travelers. I mean we have Brock who didn't do much of anything; Misty, I don't remember much about her; May did contest battles and Max was just there to be the pokedex, Dawn who did contest battling just like May which got them to become boring since Dawn and May were both into contests. Now we have Iris who we don't know much about her yet but her past seems to be pretty interesting. Then we got Dento who is a Pokemon Sommeliar which was introduced in BW and is also a good cook. Not to mention him also having a rival too which Brock nor Tracey had one.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I actually liked May best out of the girls, but I agree that the Best Wishes triad is the best so far.
    Dent <3 <3 <3

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I like May as well but Iris is starting to become top. It would be interesting to see Dento meeting, Brock and Tracey.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    They would probably have a battle but it would also be interesting to see Dento and Iris traveling with Ash to the Kanto region.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back