• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Face or Heel?

are you Face or Heel?

• Face

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Heel

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
Years
  • this is a good question. would you consider yourself as a good person (people like you for what you are) or a bad person (people hate you for what you are)?

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • I'm in between of those. Some people like me because I have the same interests and hobby like them, and some people hate me because my naughty, boyish attitude.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    I'd say in between

People can Like me for who I am

But I dont Let people close enough to know me properly, if you catch my drift

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Well...I'm sure some people don't like me. But that's bound to happen...I'd hope the majority of people I meet don't have a problem with me. I guess I'm a good person, but you can't really control how other people feel.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
  • i forgot to put mine in. i am slipping towards Heel, with whats happened over the past 3 months. yes, i am not liked. so i am considered Heel.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • Interesting question, I've never really in depth thought about it...

I guess I fall in between. I'm polite and nice to everyone but I won't EVER hold back if you're acting like a jerk. That ruined alot of friendships with me, but I'd rather be uncomfortably honest than uncomfortably dishonest with them.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • I guess I'm a good person and I have a lot of friends because they like me for me. I do tend to think people dislike me because of how I am, but that's just me being paranoid.. ~__~;

Then again, I have no idea of the people who dislike my character.. XD;

So.. I'd have to go with both?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I'm usually nice to people unless they wrong me or do something to make me angry. Then I become a whole different creature. Most people would describe me as nice and friendly. There are some who regard me as the spawn of Satan, but typically they wronged me first.

Long story short, somewhere in between.

The Original Darkwiz787

Stuck with text below my name.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    LOL I'm the heel:(
    I have A group of relly close friends, but someone who I hate(and hates me Back) Has a big group of friends claiming more than half of grade 7 girls, and guess what, they do whatever she does. :(

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Umm. Both, I guess. A lot of people dislike me for no reason besides the fact that I'm different than them, but those who get to know me like me. =)

Years
  • There is always going to be things people like and hate about you. I'm myself and I really could careless what most people think.
    I'm a good person and friendly, but there are things people don't like me for.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • Eep. This question is really scary, 'cause I've never really thought about whether people hate me or not. o_o I don't have any enemies that I know of, but that doesn't mean everyone likes me. I think I'm probably somewhere in the middle of the two.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I don't really put myself out there, so there's really no reason for people to hate me. I find myself to be a very easy person to get along with (as long as you don't mind random poking ^^)

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I love asking questions. I absorb knowledge well. I enjoy sharing it too. That's how I am. Not many listens though, as if they hate listening to me. But then, many have a fear for the unfamiliar, which my personality is. Luckily I rarely, if ever, care what others think of me. I could be the heel or the face or the belly button in the minds of others for all I care.

Back