• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Facebook Games

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
  • This might belong here. But I'm not sure.

Anyway!

Facebook Games

Do you play Facebook games at all? Do you play seriously or for killing time? Do you spend money on the games are do you play the hard way? What's your favorite game? What's your highest score in one?

Years
  • No I don't play Facebook games at all. Maybe I would if they didn't bother me to update my status every time I made an achievement within a game, although I know it isn't mandatory to do that..

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
  • No I feel you, it's definitely annoying. What I find more foolish then playing them at all, is paying for them bonus stuff. Leveling up quicker, more farm bucks. It makes me think that all that money will be wasted when they make Farmville 3. Then where's all your money?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I played the Plants vs Zombies facebook game for a while earlier this year. I REALLY enjoyed it and having never played a Facebook game before it, I was really impressed with the production quality of it. The gameplay was pretty good and the presentation was just excellent. However... social game. :( I was fine with the typical "waiting to recharge actions" (with microtransactions available if you wanted to speed it up) but when it restricted me from moving on in the game because I needed to invite other friends to play it? Yeah, I dropped it pretty quick. I didn't mind suggesting it to people I knew liked the PvZ series, but there was no way I was sending out a mass message to pester all my FB friends into playing it and I wasn't going to pay each time they restricted me that way, so I was done.

Last edited:

TY

No, i dont play them at all, i gave it a try and somehow some people managed to put some stupid rules in it that you cant do poop in the game...

Years
  • Nope, I don't play any of them and I never really did. After Farmvill kicked off, everyone and their mother decided to make something like it. It is just repetitive and I don't see the point in investing time to FB games. *Shrug*​

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • I do not play them anymre after getting my family addicted to Farmville that is. FB games are just overrated and boring if you have'nt got a lot of friends.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I LOVED Pet Society, but it closed down in June. Siiigh. . .
    There was also Sims Social but it had a lot of glitches so it closed down too.
    I sometimes play It Girl just because I got to a really high level and the clothes are really cute. I don't like how it still shows people I had on my friends list in 2010, though, that's just. . . ick.
    I've tried to get into Party Town because it's similar to Pet Society but I don't think anything can replace Pet Society.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I never played any Facebook games, because I'm too busy chatting with my friends there, as well as lurking through images from other users that interest me.

Years
  • While I don't really do Facebook games any more, I had a NASTY addiction to Tetris Battle, a game that allowed you to play Tetris against another person, or even 5 others at once.

I've also dabbled in Jetpack Joyride + Candy Crush, although both games are prominently played on mobile devices. (Maybe not JJ... Regardless.)

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2013
    Playing Farmville 2 is kind of my dirty little secret. I just play it as something to kill time in the evenings and when I was at uni etc. Never have I put money into it and never will I!

Although Zynga and Facebook had somewhat of a falling out, so this probably doesn't qualify anymore but hey, it used to be a Facebook game ;)

iTorchwoodi

Waiting for the right Doctor
    Years
  • Ooo another subject i can slate a little bit.
    I really cant understand the need to play these facebook games.
    Granted it's no different to playing something on a console or handheld system but really?
    The obsession, the requests.... The horror.
    My facebook gets absolutely massacred with game requests everyday!
    I'd day get a hobby but you know this is most peoples hobby =|

Ragin Dragon

Dragon Master
    Years
  • I'm addicted to Candy Crush :( Otherwise I don't play any other games at all.
    I also play Candy Crush ever since I saw a funny pic with a basketball player on it and now i play rotary to beat my friends scores and i also play dragon city or social empires when i just want to kill some time and play a simple but fun game

Back