• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Facebook Group Admin claims to have insider info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • This may or may not be a slight alteration of what could or could not be true. I'm not allowed to tell you yet. But if I put enough modifiers in what I say, I may or may not be able to make people believe that I do or don't know things that I do or don't know. You either will or won't know in the future.

Seriously, he is saying nothing. If he were an official source of information, he wouldn't mention Tauros/Miltank evos as a definite possibility. And yes, the dex is probably completed by now. In order for these to be released in Japan in September, they need to start printing them and shipping them within the next month.

Zet

Years
  • This may or may not be a slight alteration of what could or could not be true. I'm not allowed to tell you yet. But if I put enough modifiers in what I say, I may or may not be able to make people believe that I do or don't know things that I do or don't know. You either will or won't know in the future.

Seriously, he is saying nothing. If he were an official source of information, he wouldn't mention Tauros/Miltank evos as a definite possibility. And yes, the dex is probably completed by now. In order for these to be released in Japan in September, they need to start printing them and shipping them within the next month.

They would also say Game Freak and not Pokemon Company in their information.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    I honestly can live without miltank, or farfetchd pre/evos. Unless miltank's pre-evo is a wonderfully adorable calf :) then MAYBE but if not forget about them, not every pokemon needs to evolve!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back