• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Facebook, Myspace or Twitter? :o

which one is better? :o

• Facebook

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • Myspace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twitter

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Others (Please specify in post.)

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • I hate them all! D:<

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

E.C.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    Facebook, but i haven't gotten the chance to make one, i guess i'll make one now. xD

Aurea

molten♦gold
    Years
    Twitter is my top choice. I use it to communicate with tons of people, 24/7 (I link it to my phone). I always can find someone to talk to, and other people's Tweets entertain me.
    Facebook used to be my favorite, but Twitter is just so much more convenient for me.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Brobro, this is what that internet forum is for! Moving it there!

Years
    I used to use facebook quite a bit but it started to bore me when I moved over here..
    It's still useful at times though, I'll probably start up a twitter account when i'm back so random people can see what i'm up to :3
    Dailybooth was somehting I used to use quite a bit aswell

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Facebook is nice, but I hate when your friends comment a picture or status for someone you don't have added and it shows up in your activity. :/ Especially when it's someone you really like and they compliment some hottie. Makes me feel bad. :( So Twitter takes it for me. I can say what I want, spam it up, and talk to friends. But MSN tops everything tbh!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Facebook for RL friends because I'm technically a school photo source XD and I use Twitter for my Online Friends. Though I add really close internet friends on facebook... like the ones I've known for years and talk to them practically everyday

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Facebook. I don't know why (I'm too young for one XD), maybe it's because almost all of my friends have FB. XD XD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I prefer twitter more than Facebook. It's been an addiction for me since 2009. Facebook seems to be boring to me for some reason. :/

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Facebook any day, I like Twitter, it's just I'm not gonna sit at my PC and tweet, when I get my Blackberry I'll use Twitter a lot more though.

Years
    I'll have to say facebook, i just don't understand what twitter is all about D:
    oh, and myspace is pure *insert random curse here*

Last edited:

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Twitter. I love reading my idols tweet. And I love twittering! (???) I have a facebook and my tweets go to my facebook but I just use it for my friend that are too lame to get a twitter. and none of my friends have MSN or aim

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2013
    I can't say I hate them all. I just have a general disinterest in them. But if I had to pick an option, I would say Facebook. Most of the people I know are on FB, so... that's why.

Starrodkirby86

Das Kirby
    Years
    Facebook's great for communicating with friends, since, well, everyone's now using it...

Twitter, while I myself don't have a good use for that, is actually pretty neat if you have a smartphone that handles a Twitter app. I mean, there's definitely some great uses with that, whether it can be for marketing or stalking. :v

So I'm going with those.

Years
    Facebook has my vote. It's pretty good for social stuff. I never had a Myspace, and I got so bored of my Twitter I deleted it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Twitter's the one I use the most. I'm on there quite a bit every day, posting little updates, thoughts, complaints... basically whatever I want. And I love reading other peoples' tweets as well - I like following really funny or interesting people so I always have something nice to read. It's also been a pretty good way to keep in touch with some of my friends. So Twitter gets my vote~

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin fanatic!
    Years
    I put other because I don't think any one of them is better than the others. Facebook has its qualities that make it better than others, and the same goes for MySpace and Twitter.

Although if I had to pick something, I'd have to say Tumblr or Facebook. I'm on those two a lot more than I am most other sites I visit; Twitter would be a close second though.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
    I used to have a Myspace but when Facebook started to become popular, I had move because all of my friends had a Facebook and they were barely active on Myspace anymore, so they told me to create an account. I'm quiet active nowadays around Facebook, it's nice to be part of a social network.

As for Twitter, I have an account, I don't 'twit', I just follow bands, websites, etc. to see what's up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back