• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

faceplant527 trade thread

Drapion

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2009
    Will you trade your shiny Leafeon for a normal Registeel and a normal UT Gardevoir?

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2008
    Hahahaha, yeah, I know it's a bit unusual, but I actually like Farfetch'd. It also becomes very easy to train any flying type in Leafgreen once you get to Diglett's cave, so I just took the time to EV it on Diglett and Seaking.

nice lol wat are the stats???

Shi No Tenshi

Mudkip Enthusiast
    Years
    Sorry, for some reason I thought that Pineco had 2 different abilities it could have ><. I'd actually like to trade for it. As far as shinys that I have to trade, I have a shiny eevee, ditto, ralts (female) and kricketune at the moment.

umbros

Dark trainer.
    Years
    Farfetch'd *CH'DING*
    Adamant nature
    EV's: 252 Att, 252 Spe, 6 HP

lv61
    HP: 146
    Att: 150
    Def: 84
    SpA: 75
    SpD: 92
    Spe: 131

Yeah, definitely only for use in UU, but in-game abusing Stick and Slash is really fun. I use it for catching lots of Ditto with False Swipe.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2008
    Farfetch'd *CH'DING*
    Adamant nature
    EV's: 252 Att, 252 Spe, 6 HP

lv61
    HP: 146
    Att: 150
    Def: 84
    SpA: 75
    SpD: 92
    Spe: 131

Yeah, definitely only for use in UU, but in-game abusing Stick and Slash is really fun. I use it for catching lots of Ditto with False Swipe.

o nvm i want lvl 100................................

Shi No Tenshi

Mudkip Enthusiast
    Years
    Just the ToysRUs Darkrai. There are some other shinys other than those that I could get from various friends of mine if you don't like any of the ones that I offered. Just let me know.

Shi No Tenshi

Mudkip Enthusiast
    Years
    I got it on May 31st, and it's Naughty natured. I would sort of like to hang onto it if I can, though. I can't clone in (I clone via GTS) so I want to keep it for my collection. That was why I was hoping you would be interested in other shinys. I have others at my disposal, I just need to know what you're looking for.

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    Hiya mate, I need the JEREMY Haunter, ROCKS shiny Metang and Potere Treecko. see my thread and tell me what you want for them (don't pick stuff of TOO high value, but feel free to ask me for anything all the same) :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2008
    Hiya mate, I need the JEREMY Haunter, ROCKS shiny Metang and Potere Treecko. see my thread and tell me what you want for them (don't pick stuff of TOO high value, but feel free to ask me for anything all the same) :)

ill have the jeremy shellder tarous and growlithe please !!!

Back